Reactions on GKS

Scottybtech
1737 posts Fans' Favourite
Does that stat come into play with keepers ? I’ve heard mixed things about it saying it doesn’t but then others say it matters if they have high reactions

Comments

• sisyphus
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I feel like this isn’t something no one can really answer for sure. I would think it matters and I like having high reactions and positioning on goalies, but how much it actually matters is something that would be almost impossible to evaluate without looking at the code itself.
  • Scottybtech
    sisyphus wrote: »
    I feel like this isn’t something no one can really answer for sure. I would think it matters and I like having high reactions and positioning on goalies, but how much it actually matters is something that would be almost impossible to evaluate without looking at the code itself.

Yeah your right bro
  • Thefranchise92
    9599 posts Has That Special Something
    Does that stat come into play with keepers ? I’ve heard mixed things about it saying it doesn’t but then others say it matters if they have high reactions

100 percent. All the top keepers have great reactions ( atleast 85) and this stat doesn’t get upgraded which is why an expensive keeper is never worth it.
  • Scottybtech

100 percent. All the top keepers have great reactions ( atleast 85) and this stat doesn’t get upgraded which is why an expensive keeper is never worth it.

Probably why prime Cech has been amazing for me he’s got 90 reactions
  • juliuscaesar8
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes very important in my opinion. At least for in the box shots or one on ones