When will Kimpembe be removed?

Shimoe1
73 posts Park Captain
Seriously it’s ridiculous the way he play this year I mean all other OP players are getting nerfed why the f this card play better than any other defender.

Comments

• PabloSB
    855 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 30
    Wait till Fut birthday Kimpembe
  • Shimoe1
    73 posts Park Captain
    PabloSB wrote: »
    At least that will be a special card and not a gold one plays like a icon, actually better than 90% of the cbs
  • PabloSB
    855 posts Semi-Pro
    Shimoe1 wrote: »
    PabloSB wrote: »
    At least that will be a special card and not a gold one plays like a icon, actually better than 90% of the cbs

Lol,true.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    13807-CEE-EF90-4-AFE-BDA6-17-E552-D0-CAB3.gif
  • Shimoe1
    73 posts Park Captain
    David12344 wrote: »

That mean never 🥲🥲
  • Gnomenclature
    8218 posts League Winner
    His auto-marking and interceptions are so tight that he should be cited for sexual harassment and inappropriate physical contact...
  • AliT
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played against him a few times this weekend and he feels much easier to play against. Interceptions and pace feel nerfed. Never had him so can’t say if any difference to play with, but definitely not as much as a problem to play against as before.
  • BigRom9
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bought TOTY Ruben Dias in the hope that he would be better than Kimpembe.
    Sold Ruben Dias after 5 games, why waste +800k when you can get a better defender for simply 3k?

Dias pace didnt feel as quick as it should and was very stiff. Kimpembe is clear 💯
  • Greekgod97
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BigRom9 wrote: »
    Bought TOTY Ruben Dias in the hope that he would be better than Kimpembe.
    Sold Ruben Dias after 5 games, why waste +800k when you can get a better defender for simply 3k?

Dias pace didnt feel as quick as it should and was very stiff. Kimpembe is clear 💯

Could it be that you are used to play with Kimpembe? Because I have other defenders that are way better than him. Some cards have a learning curve to understand what kind of runs they make or what the best way to defend with them is.
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Yesterday was the first time I used kimpepe because I have hakimi untradeable
    Wow I can see y all people use him
    He is crazy good
    Totally coded wrong
  • BigRom9
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Greekgod97 wrote: »

Could it be that you are used to play with Kimpembe? Because I have other defenders that are way better than him. Some cards have a learning curve to understand what kind of runs they make or what the best way to defend with them is.

Indeed I’m pretty used to playing with Kimpembe. The thing with Dias is that he was pretty average, not worth 800k. Which defenders are way better than Kimpembe?

• Redlad
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    BigRom9 wrote: »
    Greekgod97 wrote: »

Indeed I’m pretty used to playing with Kimpembe. The thing with Dias is that he was pretty average, not worth 800k. Which defenders are way better than Kimpembe?

Varane, Rudiger, sule, pique (SD versions), Marquinhos. Kimpembe is very, very good but the others mentioned above provide more control when using manually and still have his magic.
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    1066 posts Professional
    Seriously it’s ridiculous the way he play this year I mean all other OP players are getting nerfed why the f this card play better than any other defender.

Genuinely is OP I'm still facing so many very very good players that are using his and he's not giving my prime R10 an inch.... yes, getting very sick of him 🤣
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    David12344 wrote: »

That mean never 🥲🥲

You can bet your bottom dollar that ea will bring a special of him soon 😂
  • spbuckmaster
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve never used him but he would fit my team perfectly.
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Loads of better defenders on the game, I’ve got him to link my Marquinhos but Marquinhos is 100x better player.