Anyone do the Varane SBC?

JayUnited9
1324 posts Professional
If so how is he? Very tempted to do it

Comments

• john_d_efc
    3919 posts National Call-Up
    Like 90% of my opponents in WL 😂

Yeah I've done him, boxed 13 games of WL (I stop at 11) and he didn't put a foot wrong, excellent recovery speed
  • JayUnited9
    1324 posts Professional
    john_d_efc wrote: »
    Like 90% of my opponents in WL 😂

Yeah I've done him, boxed 13 games of WL (I stop at 11) and he didn't put a foot wrong, excellent recovery speed

I gave WL a skip this week so haven't seen him yet. He looks like an incredible card. You just said what I wanted to hear, I'm looking for any reason to complete him :D
  • JohnShelby
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think Best cb i used
    Don’t have any regrets doing him … he Plays above his stats
    Unique body Type helps alot, auto blocks :)
  • JayUnited9
    1324 posts Professional
    JohnShelby wrote: »
    I think Best cb i used
    Don’t have any regrets doing him … he Plays above his stats
    Unique body Type helps alot, auto blocks :)

Nice one, keep em coming lads :)
  • Cubeshawn
    90 posts Park Captain
    I regret not doing him with all my fodder from TOTY packs. I did the icon pick SBC instead and got mid Campbell lol big fail!
  • JayUnited9
    1324 posts Professional
    Cubeshawn wrote: »
    I regret not doing him with all my fodder from TOTY packs. I did the icon pick SBC instead and got mid Campbell lol big fail!

I've been tempted to do the icon SBC too but after the 7 I've done this year I didn't get one usable card so think I'll just go for Varane and actually be guaranteed a usable card. I've learned from my mistakes
  • mellow_yellow
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did him for about 400k got bored of kimp and have no regrets at all, played a few games with him and his animations alone are worth it. Just has that bit extra compared to anyone else I have used.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t have him but WL was pretty straight forward on Friday, qualifiers today won 6 lost 2 gave 2 away.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sorry and I faced him lots.