Cards you regret putting into an SBC

joshyw
890 posts Semi-Pro
Missing my WW Cozza, submitted him into the Varane SBC and had instant regret after doing so, for the sake of 8k! Also Showdown Keita who went into an SBC a while ago

Comments

• A_Snipe
    3811 posts National Call-Up
    No time for regretting. I tossed in Messi into an sbc for Kane. And Beckham. When you stop using a card for many weeks it’ll likely not come into the team
  • Probably baby desially incase I go back to a 2 CB formation
  • Redlad
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    Razovars wrote: »
    Probably baby desially incase I go back to a 2 CB formation

That’s a nice card!
  • McFandan
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    I never submit cards that can’t be replaced off the market no matter how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they are
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited January 29
    Ok it’s a long list.

Sow. Rulebreaker verrati. Aouar. Zaha. Baby van persie. Mid Beckham. Flashback Chielini. Fekir. Flashback Benzema. (Dead card )

There’s many more lol. But needs must.

I only regret is doing these cards. Bar verrati he was cool. And sow
  • None because I am very careful with my choices. The questions you need to ask yourself to minimize these kinds of thinking is think from different angles: Will I need this player again? (swaps, icons grinding...etc whatever), is he meta and useable enough a few weeks/months from this moment I am about to submit him?

Then there is the value. Let's say you have a 85 Cozza like you said, check another random 85 price and they are like 5k. Sure you might save 5k at that very sbc moment but then that 85 Cozza is probably worth at least triple/4x times if he was a tradeable card, which means it is not worth it to submit him.

Or if you are rich and buy packs often then this is a different story of course :# even then some of those cards are unique enough you would probably wanna keep.
  • NataliesBottom
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have only ever put one icon into an sbc (Base Trezeguet 🤮)...For some reason it feels so, so wrong to do so.

Maldini sbc might be the one to break the habit.
  • Moose Factory
    6223 posts Big Money Move
    I have only ever put one icon into an sbc (Base Trezeguet 🤮)...For some reason it feels so, so wrong to do so.

I did that too with Trezeguet. Was untradeable and well…
  • GeorgeGervin
    3300 posts National Call-Up

I’ve dumped a few in this year. Base Vidic. Base Crispo. Prime Puyol. I normally hold but not this year.
  • Kouli06
    3844 posts National Call-Up
    The league player Manquillo.
    Put him into the TAA SBCs and I like him but honestly Manquillo was better 😢
  • roc2606
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTGS Capoue gave up too soon on him
  • Bob_Bobson
    3419 posts National Call-Up
    The cards I used in the mid prime SBC. I don't tend to submit special cards though.
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 30
    As above. Regret putting POTM Fofana into the 90 RvN SBC when I could've put him into Varane.