Which is better box2box cm, Toty Cancelo or Jorginho?

4dvz
1142 posts Professional
Assuming I can positionswitch Cancelo as cm with 10chem, who will be better?

Comments

• 4dvz wrote: »
    Assuming I can positionswitch Cancelo as cm with 10chem, who will be better?

I don't use him as a CM, i use him as a LWB, but Cancelo is one of the best cards i've ever used in Ultimate Team. I see no reason why he wouldn't work as a CM, he has everything, his longshots are outrageous.
  • Qon
    1707 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play Cancelo as the RCM on Balanced. He is literally everywhere. Also scored a few goals already in fut champs
  • RappSnitch
    6113 posts Big Money Move
    I haven't used Jorginho but I really can't imagine him being better than Cancelo. This Cancelo card is out of this world.
  • Felici_123
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cancelo is awesome.
    Haven’t played Jorghino but saw some reviews where most didn’t like his Med/Med Workrates
  • Sengzyy
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had Jorginho and although he is good you really do notice his workrates, was constantly forcing to trigger runs so was forced to use get forward but that also leaves your midfield open for quick counter attacks
  • ozcs_69
    4856 posts Big Money Move
    jorginiho for me
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    I ended up buying Cancelo. Played him as get forward cm in 442 and so far he has been a gamechanger there.
  • Thefranchise92
    6636 posts Big Money Move
    Thinking of using cancelo upfront with prime butra and jorginho and hakimi as outside mids
  • Alano0031
    1064 posts Professional
    Haven't used Cancelo but am using Jorginho at CM in 442 with a get forward instruction and he plays more like he has high high workrates. I'm really liking him so far and would highly recommend him to everyone.
  • sisyphus
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 30
    I have played Jorginho and Cancelo together over the course of ~20 games.

I started off playing Cancelo at LB/LWB, but found him to not be as impactful as I would have liked. I then moved him to playing alongside Jorginho as my two primary center mids.

Cancelo was good, but I just wasn’t as impressed as everyone else seems to be. I was a bit surprised by this since I have used different versions of Cancelo at RB/LB almost the entire season. I just found him missing a lot compared to Jorginho, but it really could be down to just play style (I play a very gritty, slow, possession style most of the time — occasionally playing faster when necessary).

So from my experience I found Jorginho to be much better, but I would be open to trying Cancelo again — he just wasn’t quite as good for me.

EDIT: I will add that I experimented with chem styles too. I’m liking Jorginho with Hawk. I tried Anchor too, but he feels a little better making runs forward from the deeper midfield. Cancelo was a bit of a better defender, but it felt like I was having to work harder to get him forward, whereas I didn’t have that issue with Jorginho.