Premier League SBC - expired

kdirt
366 posts Sunday League Hero
Do we think this will be coming back? I noticed the Ligue 1 returned with the same requirements. Wondering if loading up on some silvers might be worth it.

Comments

• GeorgeGervin
    3210 posts National Call-Up
    kdirt wrote: »
    Do we think this will be coming back? I noticed the Ligue 1 returned with the same requirements. Wondering if loading up on some silvers might be worth it.

If they dip - sure why not. I think Ligue 1 was expired a week or so. Maybe comes back with the same timeline
  • FUTChamp2017
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    If I remember correctly, PL silvers have been quite stable between 2500-3000 coins, but had a rise in the days before the SBC expired.

You can get them for under 2000 on buyout now. I'd be surprised if they didn't bounce back to at least 2500.
  • lastfifa
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    If I remember correctly, PL silvers have been quite stable between 2500-3000 coins, but had a rise in the days before the SBC expired.

You can get them for under 2000 on buyout now. I'd be surprised if they didn't bounce back to at least 2500.

They might change that you need one specific team with silvers and bronzes. Like rest of top five league sbc's. So grinding will be stopped.
  • FUTChamp2017
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    That's a valid point