So laggy on sky broadband via ethernet

Phil88lfc
33 posts Last Pick at the Park
Ok, so recently switched broadband to sky fibre getting around 120mb download speed but when playing fifa it’s so laggy, the ping before the game is in the thousands and sometimes, basically making the game unplayable atm, now I’ve checked the network settings in my ps5 and the Nat is type 2 now I’m lead to believe this is moderate, anyone else in sky and have the same problems?

Comments

• Jimtheyid
    60 posts Park Captain
    I have sky ultimate fibre, Wired and its always been ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on fifa, Nothing else.
    Ea's issue for sure
  • Jimtheyid
    60 posts Park Captain
    Jimtheyid wrote: »
    I have sky ultimate fibre, Wired and its always been ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on fifa, Nothing else.
    Ea's issue for sure

That was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ BY THE WAY LOL
  • HBuick
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Yep I have virgin and it’s horrendous too
  • How can I play rocket league and fortnite with a consistent gaming experience but when I play futchamps EVERY SINGLE GAME feels different??? My ping never changes, its always the same and considered optimal for gameplay. On the rocket league servers it shows Im playing against people with three times as bad ping but we all play the same and the gameplay NEVER changes. EA is dead. They don't care about the consumer and life long players. I wish the fortnite guys made a futbol game....they would rake in so much money for the sake of knowing how to actually provide a constant online experience
  • Jimtheyid
    60 posts Park Captain
    Dont think its the wifi, im sure its the ea servers.
    No other games have the issues fifa always does
  • Naths
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea servers I'm on sky fibre broadband getting 900mb download and 180mb upload my ping is always good till I play fifa