Used up all my TOTY luck now i guess

i2-TempZ-2i
7958 posts League Winner
Got Neymar and TOTY Donnarumma earlier from upgrade packs, was about to finish for the night and the man himself pops up

5dYKCdE.png

Comments

• Hammer316
    4083 posts National Call-Up
    Gg man 🦙
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats. Incredible that some people can pack 2x TOTY in one day and others cant get from 100's of packs. Amazing luck.
  • Rolandinho
    1393 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got Neymar and TOTY Donnarumma earlier from upgrade packs, was about to finish for the night and the man himself pops up

5dYKCdE.png

Congratulations. Divison and your record please😅
  • Loco_kniene
    3117 posts National Call-Up
    Grats man. Messi is unreal this fifa imo
  • NataliesBottom
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Enjoy Fifa 22...and don’t bother after this edition. Your luck. It’s all gone.

Your team must be looking gorgeous now though!
  • Biggie567
    291 posts Sunday League Hero

5dYKCdE.png

Very nice cheers for this thread.just decided to do one and got hakimi.done about 100 before got noone and decided to stop.cheers mate 👍 👌
  • Razovars
    529 posts Semi-Pro
    🐐
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Rolandinho wrote: »

5dYKCdE.png

Elite div, around 1880 SR before i rubberbanded a load of games because of lack of rivals games this season and record is 844-25-424
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Biggie567 wrote: »

5dYKCdE.png

Very nice cheers for this thread.just decided to do one and got hakimi.done about 100 before got noone and decided to stop.cheers mate 👍 👌

Haha, your welcome for the luck, congrats on the pull
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Nice one pal
  • DutchDelight
    1348 posts Professional
    Awesome pull, enjoy!
  • Aqeel87
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    Wish I could pack the GOAT
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aqeel87 wrote: »

You’ll be able to try and pack him tomorrow 🇵🇹 🐐
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jackwc wrote: »
    Aqeel87 wrote: »

You’ll be able to try and pack him tomorrow 🇵🇹 🐐

Behave jack :joy:
  • Rolandinho
    1393 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 27
    Rolandinho wrote: »

5dYKCdE.png

Elite div, around 1880 SR before i rubberbanded a load of games because of lack of rivals games this season and record is 844-25-424

Just spam Finesse's from everywhere

• I SiR MartY I
    15358 posts World Class
    Congrats

I'm sitting here putting serious coin into these upgrades and havent had anything better than 1 Ramos and Di Maria, getting sick of Icardi's fat head
  • madlion
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    Congrats

I'm sitting here putting serious coin into these upgrades and havent had anything better than 1 Ramos and Di Maria, getting sick of Icardi's fat head

Don’t, u will regret
  • Mattheos
    1953 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats. I got 98 messi in the 86 star pack. Over 3 million coins pretty cool.