Comments

• john_d_efc
    4418 posts National Call-Up
    I'm wondering the same, I'll pick him up if he's around 1m or so
  • Moxon
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    john_d_efc wrote: »

He’s already 1m. Will probably drop even lower tonight as people have lots of saved up tradeable packs.
  • J_10
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have him untradable, he is great 👍 but he is a CB and I would never spend 1 mill on a defender, he does the exact same thing for me as RTTK De Ligt
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packed him untradable 2 mins after he was in packs been amazing so far. Replaced the chelsea objective CB been a tank so far(paired with Gold VVD hopefully FB Varane coming soon!). 1st game using him Gold Griezmann was scared lol
    Suddenly winning in rivals div 2 again thanks to Dias...
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    edited January 2022
    Moxon wrote: »

He’s already 1m. Will probably drop even lower tonight as people have lots of saved up tradeable packs.

Buying TOTY right now isn't a good idea, they are in packs for a full week with 15 nominee players + 12th man coming tomorrow

Only way is down for these cards right now IMO
  • Scottybtech
    1737 posts Fans' Favourite
    J_10 wrote: »
    I have him untradable, he is great 👍 but he is a CB and I would never spend 1 mill on a defender, he does the exact same thing for me as RTTK De Ligt

Yeah I get what you mean but the rest of my team is pretty solid so I’ve got coins to splash on a cb
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite

Buying TOTY right now isn't a good idea, they are in packs for a full week with 15 nominee players + 12th man coming tomorrow

Any news on the nominees? They defo coming tomorrow?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Jackwc wrote: »

Any news on the nominees? They defo coming tomorrow?

Yep defo tomorrow, 15 of them
  • john_d_efc

Yeah man I saw, Cancelo and Dias dropped like stones
  • Rolandinho
    1406 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do you guys thunk he will drop further?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Rolandinho wrote: »
    Do you guys thunk he will drop further?

Yes, they are in packs for an entire week with another 15 players coming tomorrow, plus a load of crazy SBC players and potential preview packs/old promo card packs
  • Bapinho
    3719 posts National Call-Up
    yeah this toty could be lowest prices in years tbf. Hakimi cancelo diaz already under million, lewa 1,3.. and full team isnt even released yet
  • john_d_efc
    Screenshot-2022-01-27-at-13-31-45.png

I'm hoping they drop more, I wouldn't mind building this backline (already have Cancelo and Donnaruma). I can attack with any attackers, I can't defend with any defenders :sweat_smile:
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite

I'm hoping they drop more, I wouldn't mind building this backline (already have Cancelo and Donnaruma). I can attack with any attackers, I can't defend with any defenders :sweat_smile:

Haha same that’s why I’ve been desperate for a TOTY defender 😂
  • Wonderkiid
    2921 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bapinho wrote: »
    yeah this toty could be lowest prices in years tbf. Hakimi cancelo diaz already under million, lewa 1,3.. and full team isnt even released yet

It'll be hard for EA to release any interesting players when TOTY prices are this cheap.

If that Hakimi/Cancelo drops to lets say 500k on Xbox then no other player will be able to beat them at that price point
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

That defence 😂. Wow
  • john_d_efc
    David12344 wrote: »

That defence 😂. Wow

I need all the help I can get 😂😂
  • radhoyl
    5561 posts Big Money Move
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Bapinho wrote: »

It'll be hard for EA to release any interesting players when TOTY prices are this cheap.

If that Hakimi/Cancelo drops to lets say 500k on Xbox then no other player will be able to beat them at that price point

That is good. No CB should cost more than 300k on the market, except top icons.

SBCs like Varane maybe as people sink their high rated duplicates.