League upgrade SBCs!!

Razovars
529 posts Semi-Pro
Coming Monday. Any idea if they required a 81 or 82 rated team or just 11 rares?

Comments

• Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    11 rares is the leak
  • truegunn3r
    12986 posts World Class
    EA being smart. They might expire before full team is released
  • Diddymow
    The catch apparently is that they will be limited, as in can only complete a certain number of times.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    EA being smart. They might expire before full team is released

They better not be
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Diddymow wrote: »
    The catch apparently is that they will be limited, as in can only complete a certain number of times.

And they better not. I got like 7 bans and one 24h getting this many rares 😂
  • Hammer316
    4005 posts National Call-Up

This would kill Toty for so many people i don't see why they would.
  • David12344 wrote: »

They best not mess with this it's already bad enough that they are not needing league specific rares 🤣🤣.... I'll just be quick selling and taking a back seat on the game from now on if they mess this up for me... my last chance at some kind of contentment with the game 🤣
  • AlexBear012
    3396 posts National Call-Up

If that's true, TOTY instantly becomes the worst promo of fifa 22 and nothing will come close :p
  • Diddymow
    Hammer316 wrote: »

It's either that or drop the weight really low. People will be doing hundreds or Ligue 1 and Prem upgrades and they make up 90% of the team.
  • CeeQue
    14802 posts Has That Special Something

Seller's/Hoarders wet dream full
  • radhoyl
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    David12344 wrote: »

They best not mess with this it's already bad enough that they are not needing league specific rares 🤣🤣.... I'll just be quick selling and taking a back seat on the game from now on if they mess this up for me... my last chance at some kind of contentment with the game 🤣

They killed so many traditional ways in Fifa22. Expect the worst.
  • radhoyl wrote: »

They killed so many traditional ways in Fifa22. Expect the worst.

True... I wouldn't be that bothered to be fair, would definitely be the beginning of the end for me though. Its all just feeling a bit vindictive. They've got bigger issues than people making a few coins trading.
  • Diddymow
    I imagine they'll end before the full team is in packs at any rate.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

Honestly I agree. I’m like 3 mil in so far. I wanna have some fun. They mess these up and I will spam outrage threads for weeks 😂
  • Hammer316
    4005 posts National Call-Up

It's either that or drop the weight really low. People will be doing hundreds or Ligue 1 and Prem upgrades and they make up 90% of the team.

Low drop is gauranteed. Prem had even more in the team a couple years ago and they still dropped the same packs.
  • Laker62
    2096 posts Fans' Favourite

Low drop is gauranteed. Prem had even more in the team a couple years ago and they still dropped the same packs.

Right but this year we have 5, potential 6 Ligue 1 TOTYs and there are significantly less rares in that league.
  • AlexBear012
    3396 posts National Call-Up
    Laker62 wrote: »

Right but this year we have 5, potential 6 Ligue 1 TOTYs and there are significantly less rares in that league.

it doesn't matter how many rares they have, they could have 3 gold rares and 10 totys and you would still get the 3 rares every single pack