Gameplay is atrocious today

I know what people are saying now after reading a few posts last couple days... gameplay is terrible for me today and I'm one of the few lucky ones who usually always has good gameplay.

Its not the patch as my game was fine Tuesday, wed, thur and Friday. Didn't play Saturday.

Lead boots, players not moving well on or off the ball, all my passes intercepted easily, all my intercepts bouncing off my man straight back to opponent. All the usual signs... having 25 shots to my opponents 4 and still losing 🤣🤣.

Oh well as I say I usually have good gameplay so I'll just abort playing for a few days and no doubt order will be restored once EA reboot their router 🤣

Comments

• RichT
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My tip is use Ivan Ilic with this gameplay. He just accelerated away from my TOTY mbappe (loan) and with the ball. The gap between us was getting bigger all the time.

Oh how I laughed. Thanks EA
  • Gooders66
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    RichT wrote: »
    My tip is use Ivan Ilic with this gameplay. He just accelerated away from my TOTY mbappe (loan) and with the ball. The gap between us was getting bigger all the time.

I’ve always said it’s irrelevant what stats your top players have when the game is in this state,most of my fast players are running like low bronze players today,it’s a joke!
  • It's soul destroying isn't it... I do feel for those who have to put up with this more of the time as it seems apparent some do... I'm having to finish off my champs and it's no fun at all... I'm only just going to scrape 9 wins when I usually make 11 with games to spare.

The simplest of passes which would definitely result in a goal just bobbling to an opponent is the worst one. That really does get annoying fast.

The ball passing straight through my player while intercepting.

The 1 second long stutter on every first touch is a little frustrating too 🤣

Cant wait to finish this last game and put warzone to be wound up in a load of other ways 🙄🤣
  • FUTChamp2017
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was horrible yesterday as well.

You know it's bad when your opponents' CB can run around your 95+ striker twice before you can get control of the ball 🥲
  • A_Snipe
    3788 posts National Call-Up
    Gooders66 wrote: »

I’ve always said it’s irrelevant what stats your top players have when the game is in this state,most of my fast players are running like low bronze players today,it’s a joke!

Connection is slow and unresponsive yet every team I face is like buttery smooth they just wiggle the left stick and my guys glitch out and they walk by me every time. Then delay kicks in while I go for an easy pass
  • Loco_kniene
    2929 posts National Call-Up
    EA handing out rebound goals like there is no tomorroe
  • Buzzbuzz
    2548 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game is in a sad state atm.

AI defending seems super buffed and everyone is just running round with Kante all game.

With the crappy delay in every other game, it's just an absolute chore to play. Feels like your playing against the game and the lag more than the opposition player.
  • futaddikt
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Since patch anybody else get the opposition shooting on ur goalie and goalie fumbles into net ... happened 3 or so times .....
  • Trustme707
    247 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know what people are saying now after reading a few posts last couple days... gameplay is terrible for me today and I'm one of the few lucky ones who usually always has good gameplay.

Its not the patch as my game was fine Tuesday, wed, thur and Friday. Didn't play Saturday.

Lead boots, players not moving well on or off the ball, all my passes intercepted easily, all my intercepts bouncing off my man straight back to opponent. All the usual signs... having 25 shots to my opponents 4 and still losing 🤣🤣.

Oh well as I say I usually have good gameplay so I'll just abort playing for a few days and no doubt order will be restored once EA reboot their router 🤣

If you have 25 shots u have no idea what delay is. When the gameplay is really delayed you can’t create any chances, trust me
  • Redlad
    1101 posts Professional

Mbappe is constantly my stiffest, slowest player…I did get him free untradeable, so maybe that’s why? 😂😂
  • Goodgod10
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 23
    I played 16 games of champs whilst watching the nfl last night. Smooth as anything. First time I’ve played during the evening/ night and what a difference. Got 10 wins which is good for me. Tried the last four the last hr and it’s unplayable. Ping is off to 500 at times with constant speed up. Their severs simply can’t handle the traffic
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    It’s been poor since the patch
  • A_Snipe
    3788 posts National Call-Up
    futaddikt wrote: »
    Since patch anybody else get the opposition shooting on ur goalie and goalie fumbles into net ... happened 3 or so times .....

I had a goalie save the shot then throw it off the crossbar and into his own goal while his defender was screening him. It was bizarre
  • Tasch
    784 posts Semi-Pro
    Anybody noticed the crowd noise breaking up all the time? Getting it every single match. Something to do with delay?
  • blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    I found the the game terrible on Thursday and Friday night. Really jittery and jerky gameplay. Only played into those speed freaks.
  • Ballerson
    1509 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wl its ridiculous. Played 2 games in past hour. First guy rq on me — i hit shoot and the game took a full second to shoot…thought he was going to get run down but nope, ball went at gk & ricochet to my slooow forward for tap in…just lame. Felt sorry for the guy;

Next game frames were skipping…mudsville ping was at 22ms…

Played a toty friendly and my icardi was standing for a tap in but eas wacked connection made him do a 360 instead of just tap it in —.

Guess this is really group therapy as it’s nothing new & ea can’t or wont fix it…& all honest players know the connection makes the game a joke at times
  • TheMightyBee
    4021 posts National Call-Up
    Gave up when my players were unable to move while a defender could make 20 movements in that time.
  • All4fun1991
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve not played for the past 4 days and as everyone else saying I might keep my return on hold. Just don’t want anything to change the awesome mood I’ve been having.😁
  • blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    blue166 wrote: »
    I found the the game terrible on Thursday and Friday night. Really jittery and jerky gameplay. Only played into those speed freaks.

Ok it's weird again this afternoon and early evening. Game speed seems stupid fast again.

Why is this game different everyday... Just why?
  • JGDC74
    1306 posts Professional
    My gameplay in friendlies is usually horrible to the point where I just don’t bother with some of the objective cards. And to make things worse there are the golden goal idiots starting on constant pressure to get their cheap goal and then going out of their way to stop you getting anything when you don’t quit.

But this weekend it’s been pretty good for the most part. Did both the Sarr and Manquillo objectives, and most games were fun too. Very little of the usual lag, and surprisingly very few people starting on constant pressure too. Just people like me looking to do the objectives at a relaxed pace. Plus I got to use the RB Antonio card with the Architect chem style (100% the best one for him) online. It’s been fun this weekend. I hope it lasts but I suspect it won’t. I hope I can complete Defrel before the game becomes unplayable again.
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Was quick this evening
    Loved it
  • blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Was quick this evening
    Loved it

Hate it when it plays silly fast. Very twitchy.
  • Mattheos
    1897 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why am I getting little playstation symbols near my gamertag when I'm on X-Box?
  • Mattheos
    1897 posts Play-Off Hero
    First touch/Ball control is slow af, passing too powerful, too weak, wrong direction while A.I. defense is hyper aggressive but rarely giving up fouls. Therein lies one of my biggest problems with this game. I swear the defense is programmed to be faster than the attack.
  • bigpokey24
    5701 posts Big Money Move
    Played 7 games , got 13 to finish up Monday, not sure if I would . Been playing friendlies. I think everyone is experiencing bad gameplay since the patch and the pointless toty many won't pack.
  • Anomanyny
    84 posts Park Captain

AI controls the game, not physics.