Do i buy neymar or get POTM sterling

Hocus_pocus
419 posts Sunday League Hero
As above can only afford one of them both would fit fine Chem wise. Is neymar 5 star weak foot a game changer over sterling?
I'm drawn more towards neymar but if people tell me sterling is better then happy to do him

Any reviews on both appreciated

Comments

• Lackosweat
    11183 posts Has That Special Something
    Sterling is the better winger than Neymar. 1st owner is always nicer btw.
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    Depends on where you play him. Sterling as winger, any central position Neymar 100% (even lf / rf)
  • Furrag85
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    WW Sterling > POTM Sterling.

4* WF.
    Left foot for spice.
    Good finishing and better composure
  • Hocus_pocus
    Any reviews for POTM sterling 🤷‍♂️ anyone done him
  • JohnShelby
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wanted to buy him Yesterday on a dip for 400k but couldnt log in .. when i got in do to servers he was already 450
  • YidArmy
    2465 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any reviews for POTM sterling 🤷‍♂️ anyone done him

Screenshot-20220121-075738-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Sterling is fantastic. I'm a long time Sterling user and always love his cards anyway, but when they get juiced they are even more fun. There aren't many cards in the game that can accelerate as fast as this card does. His dribbling and sharp turns are among the best. He clearly has the weakness of the 3 star weak foot which does let you down on passes at times. The stamina boost on this one is very beneficial as he now feels like he can be explosive all through the game.

Do you like Sterling's cards normally? If you don't then this one won't all of a sudden change your mind. But if you like to dribble and weave past people and can accept the 3 star weak foot, he's as good a wide player you can get.
  • Hocus_pocus
    Bought his gold to try doesn't feel anything special to me but I'm not a skiller etc really so maybe neymar a better choice
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    edited January 22
    I just finished wl with potm Sterling , he’s what you expect super fast , dribbling good , passing good so natural wing player he is op for cutting in . He’s shot is surprising very terrible which is crazy for 86 shot should be a lot better . I even put a hunter chem for shooting doesn’t help maybe I’m using the wrong chem style

You need strong LB to support him
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    1094 posts Professional
    I'm saving to do this before it ends, his nif is awesome compared to ziyech I have on the right.
  • Kaptentegel
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Buy Neymar first and try him and if you dont like him just sell and get Sterling.