Insanely blatant market manipulation from EA. 75% of the TOTY Lewa just disappeared

princeapalia
1649 posts Play-Off Hero
TOTY Lewa’s price was dropping so insanely quickly, he was well under 2 million already. Refreshed the search and 4 pages magically turned into 1 page, with loads of the 3+ million ones suddenly disappearing.

Most blatant market manipulation I’ve seen.

Comments

• SeeYouCheeky
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    I also noticed this. I thought I was seeing things
  • CK4795
    1242 posts Play-Off Hero
    do you guys think EA listed them on the market to create the illusion the pack weight is high?
  • princeapalia
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 21
    I also noticed this. I thought I was seeing things
    CK4795 wrote: »
    do you guys think EA listed them on the market to create the illusion the pack weight is high?

I reckon they set his pack weight too long and panicked

• Seeleyjs17
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    Four pages already? Toty pack weight just be high
  • EJND
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wonder how long they were figuring out how to upset the community for TOTY the most ... until this one guy came up with the idea off shutting 99,9% off the servers while setting the packrate meanwhile so high, that the 0,1% that can log on are pulling one TOTY after the other ... Well Done EA ! :D
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s 2m on Xbox still
  • Diem
    1057 posts Professional
    Searching in the market has been broken all year. I think you're reading in malice where it's actually just incompetence
  • Firasyassin33
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Conspiracy theory but I think this server down has something to do with pack weight mistake

Loads of lewa been packed and I haven’t seen any Mbappe

Very weird
    I won’t be surprised if he is not in packs
  • EJND
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Conspiracy theory but I think this server down has something to do with pack weight mistake

Very weird

After all insane stuff that happened in the last years ... Really EVERYTHING (on purpose or by accident) is within the realm of possibility
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1902 posts Fans' Favourite
    Most likely didn’t change the pack weights from the normal cards to toty pack weights. ie. 0.1% chance of packing messi instead of 0.00001%
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite

Very weird

100 percent think there was a Lewa issue which is annoying as I got booted and couldn’t get back on to try my luck.

• RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    But great for everyone that got him.
  • Lackosweat
    11256 posts Has That Special Something
    Prices seem cheaper this year which is great !
  • Horrible company
  • Tootanappy
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let’s not mention where all the coins originate from at the start of the game, as who can afford to buy your players when people only get 3-600 coins a game. EA are deep in the market.
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    What would be the point? Nothing changed lol