Worse fifa ever

They have killed the game again

Comments

• This fifa 22 is horrible. And I will substantiate
    1- the player of the opposing team cannot take the ball from the player of my team behind my player. And that happens in EVERY game.
    2- Can't play stopped, run or get first to the player who comes at constant speed. Those who are speeding tend to have an advantage over those who are stopped.
    3- It's not possible that this company can't update this damn goal. The player goes on the baseline, plays backwards and the chance of scoring is 150%. This is unacceptable. Wake up Ea sports, the game is horrible, every year it gets worse and you do nothing? What kind of company is this! I narrated only 3 absurd defects of this edition. I could stay here narrating the flaws all day, because this game is real crap. I've already spent a real fortune on fifa points, and honestly I don't want that anymore. this game is horrible
  • I'm struggling lately on it. I was flying enjoying UT and career mode now past month I can't do nothing the game play feels so sluggish.
  • The next gen gameplay is tragic. I have played almost 1000 games on old gen and in my opinon it's miles better.
  • The game is broke after update 4
  • With each version the game gets worse. I hear from people who have fifa on PS5, that the game is really different. I haven't had a chance to play in the new generation yet. One thing I can say with great knowledge. The Ps4 version is horrible. broken game, badly programmed. Unacceptable, you being at 50 km per hour and losing in the race to a player who is stopped and out of nowhere comes to race against your player. The desire I have is to film all the flaws in this game and put it on youtube.. My dream is that this company gets in touch with me.. I want to demonstrate all the flaws to it. And I can tell you with the greatest sadness in the world. What I've already invested in fifa points in this game.. My God... How ashamed I am of this attitude of mine
  • This Fifa is so far away from being realistic , common guys if any body have some of the super cards he become unbeatable.
    Especially team of the year players..they can score from any situation and you need to kill him to be able to take the ball from him!!!.....I'm not enjoying playing this fifa.
    Very disappointed.
  • renamed090321012022
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When is the last time EA released a version of Fifa that actually had decent gameplay? 6 years ago? I really beg people to not play this game anymore, especially since they just break their own game with patches. This is not the same game I was playing when I first bought it. Heck, gameplay even up to this last patch wasn't THIS bad. IF they just patched the corner glitch it would've been fine. Also there are two things that I have noticed have gotten worse after this patch. First, I don't even know what a foul is in this game anymore. I don't know how referees can be as broken as they currently are. Secondly, goalkeepers seem to have gotten worse somehow after this patch. My mid icon Petr Cech literally will save multiple balls into his net every weekend. I even had one game this weekend where Cech was coming out for a through ball that was way overhit, just for him to run right past the ball, (yes it was in the box) allowing my opponents attacker to run by and score the easiest possible tap in. I probably won't play this game again until they patch it, but even then I don't have my hopes up.
  • Addicksfan
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    When is the last time EA released a version of Fifa that actually had decent gameplay? 6 years ago? I really beg people to not play this game anymore, especially since they just break their own game with patches. This is not the same game I was playing when I first bought it. Heck, gameplay even up to this last patch wasn't THIS bad. IF they just patched the corner glitch it would've been fine. Also there are two things that I have noticed have gotten worse after this patch. First, I don't even know what a foul is in this game anymore. I don't know how referees can be as broken as they currently are. Secondly, goalkeepers seem to have gotten worse somehow after this patch. My mid icon Petr Cech literally will save multiple balls into his net every weekend. I even had one game this weekend where Cech was coming out for a through ball that was way overhit, just for him to run right past the ball, (yes it was in the box) allowing my opponents attacker to run by and score the easiest possible tap in. I probably won't play this game again until they patch it, but even then I don't have my hopes up.

Fifa 22 on early access was great, they didn't need to do anything apart from tone down finesse outside box.....it happens every year, the game starts out great so that people debating to buy or not to buy actually purchase the game, then with each patch it just gets worse and worse
  • Essxian
    11 posts Ball Boy
    I think this’ll be my last fifa. I’m facing beast squads in WL who just sit back and score counters. They run into me and depossess me with ease, but I can’t replicate that

You try to attack and they have their whole squad in their box.

Users from Reddit, etc have said it’s servers, but it’s weird how I can’t do much, but my opponents always win.

I even got called trash on Saturday, but the thing is, I don’t need to resort to 1 depth and have 8-10 stay back
  • Nobody should buy this garbage from this company! This is by far the most horrible game that you can play online
  • Time to boycot this garbage company
  • I like the team building and menu content but the actual game play is dross. The 'spamming skill moves in a circle keep hold of the ball' Meta is just mind numbingly boring.
  • They don't understand the player base at all. Those that can't compete at the very top will look for enjoyment in silver stars and such, what do they do? Give the players with fodder a better silver team than all of them and make it sweaty. Almost like they want to switch the community off, I've always blamed the player base for the toxicity of this community but I'm starting to question that now. They actually don't care, maybe EA know their game is dying
  • CeeTee
    10 posts Ball Boy
    People who complain bout this game usually are trash 🤷‍♂️
  • Thatcher69
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    FUT is so bad this year that I've started playing Career mode for the first time in 8 years! :lol:

And it's not too bad. No TIFO's, no weird wizards or pink dinosaurs as rewards, no purple pitch lines, ALL of the stadiums! No fifty gazillion "special" cards or dead people. It feels all very nicely vanilla. Get rid of the hourly countdown on deadline day and it's pretty decent actually...
  • Thatcher69
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Fifa 22 on early access was great, they didn't need to do anything apart from tone down finesse outside box.....it happens every year, the game starts out great so that people debating to buy or not to buy actually purchase the game, then with each patch it just gets worse and worse

It's all cunning plan to make things look so bad that by the next year it somehow looks better...

As a Charlton fan, I'm sure you can identify? :smiley:
  • WTF is this game? This is a terrible game meant for ppl who pay to get the best players. A bad player with TOTY+R9+Mbappe crushes any team no matter your skill level that is not as meta without even touching the joystick since the AI does everything perfectly for the "player".
    I played against teams like that where "players" do not even try to defend. they just let the AI get the ball back!!! When you attack, there are 9 players defending when they are all TOTY every single ball is blocked!!! this is a terrrible situation. If you do not shell $10K in this game you have no chance. simple as that.
    And of course when it comes to you having one last game before being promoted you get to play vs 20m coins team... the AI for the best players is just ruined it. Absolute garbage game.
  • The gameplay is absolutely garbage. I was having a good weekend leauge run. Got 7 wins out of the first 10 matches. Then all of a sudden ever otyer match my players stop passing in the direction I want them to. Passes are delayed and shots are delayed. Evey match I notice that the game freezes for a split second which does make any sense. I basically lost all of my 10 removed matches. It's as if the game decided that I should not win.
  • Swagster123
    1738 posts Fans' Favourite
    this will probably go down is the most unfair fifa ever. ive never played a game where you play good , and you get punished for it.
  • DayHodgson
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I’m struggling with the gameplay at the minute seems different
  • Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to post my experience with Fifa 22. I have a question, does anyone in this community understand and know how to play football? Everygame is abusing the mechanics, kick off goals from the start. It seems like the only way to play is to abuse whats broken.

I don't understand how bad players get away by being spoon fed in this game. Bad passes are corrected, bad through balls are corrected. You cut a passing lane, the ball changes trajectory to go to an unintended player.

I'm not a pro player and I dont abuse any mechanics, I try to play and stick to the basics of football. Every formation I come up against is 4222/4212(2)/4231/442, and it seems like the community is a bunch of robots who have no understanding on formations. I have systems to counter these no problem, but the gameplay and abusive mechanics in this game is atrocious. Bad players are assisted with everything.

For example from this weeks Futchamps, I'm 10-5, and I know I'm going to lose games cause thats how this game works. I needed one win to get Rank 5, just one win. I lost all 5 games and got only 50 points.

The one game I'm winning 2-0, scored two beautiful goals in the 1st half, within 20 in game minutes. Came up against a 4231 player, which switched to a 4212(2) narrow system. Switched to my system to counter the 4212(2).

In the 1st 5 minutes I missed 3 clear cut chances with Tots Kane. 2 goals 1yrd were saved and deflected perfectly to my opponents striker, which was just waiting for the ball. intercepted with Tots VVD no issues. The opponent starts pressing, and I have Moments Hagi(my best player as a CAM), played a quick 1-2 with Tots KDB, and can see my Tots Son, making the run down the wing, put a really sweat through ball from Hagi to Son, and Kane making the run into the Box, with Tots Salah. I cross in, and 1-0 with Kane.

Opponent is clueless and starts from a Kick Off goal, block him, and off the counter catch him off guard 4 of my players against his 2. Again Hagi in the play making position, nice through ball to Kane, ball roll past Keeper and pass to salah 2-0.

Second half starts, I concede a kick off goal, as my defenders, Tots Cancelo/TAA/VVD, FB Gomez just sit buy and do nothing. I tackle my opponent the ball bounces right back, and after the game I loose 3-2. On top of this I start having delayed responses on my players, can't dribble, pass, shoot, tackle. Nothing was working. Did my opponent do anything different, not at all. He was still looking at abusing broken mechanics, lofted through balls, through balls, kick off glitch, corner glitch, finesse glitch. He did nothing thats football related.

I honestly think that these broken mechanics, glitches, delays are done intentionally and will never be fixed. Its a process, which allows bad players a way back into the game.

I think once these new football games come out, I'm going to play them. Fifa 22 is just a terrible name, that doesn't reward you.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 17
    Every year people say it's absolutely, definitively, without doubt THE worst Fifa ever.

Then, next year everyone says the same.

I think some people expect a simulation and that's never been what Fifa offers...or any football game for that matter.
    I don't know if you could even make a genuine football simulation, as there are simply too many variables to ever programme into a coherent experience.

Ultimately, for me, I want it to be fun and I want it feel like there is more than one way to play.

What's great about football is the sheer variety of styles, approaches, philosophies, be it different styles of management and different kinds of players - and that never really feels viable in Fifa.
  • Swagster123
    1738 posts Fans' Favourite
    its either me or my opponent that has bad connection you can never get a fair game . kickoff your players don't move properly feel like they are in mud end up coinciding 1-2 minutes in the game . A.i defence and blocks keeper , keeper favouritism where keeper saves every shot possible and your keeper coincides the simplest goals .