My 85+ attackers player pack seems to be replaced by 83+

Chubz
3256 posts National Call-Up
I had 2x 85+ attacker packs in my club, I then did the 83+ attackers pack that was still out. But it seems to have replaced my 85+ pack, as I only have one now. Lol.

Anyone else experience anything similar?

Comments

• Milonairs
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    If u have more then 30 sbc’s waiting u cant see more then 30 so it should be behind somewhere. U can try and look for it in the companion app
  • spbuckmaster
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sure you didn’t do the wrong one ?

That’s what I did. Ended up doing all so made no difference in the end.
  • oldboiler
    5771 posts Big Money Move
    Stacked up behind each other, will be a visual glitch
  • Diddymow
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2022
    Wait, when did we get a 2nd 85+ attackers pack?
  • Chubz
    3256 posts National Call-Up
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Stacked up behind each other, will be a visual glitch

good to know :) thanks
  • Loco_kniene
    3460 posts National Call-Up
    @Chubz didn't they release only 1 85+ attacker pack so far?
  • Nightbeat78
    379 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Diddymow wrote: »

I may be wrong, but aren't these 85+ sbc's repeatable?
  • HndL
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Diddymow wrote: »

I may be wrong, but aren't these 85+ sbc's repeatable?

No they are not
  • Shake_n_Bake
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    I posted about this a couple of weeks ago regarding pack opening issues. If you have multiple packs that are the same and are both tradeable and untradeable, it will randomly pick which one to open even though you selected the correct one. For example, I had 4 rare mega packs, 2 tradeable, 2 untradeable. Wanted just to open the untradeable packs and it automatically defaulted to the tradeable packs when I selected to open. Very frustrating. I’m sure there will be complaints coming in the next couple of days when everyone if opening their saved packs.
  • EekAlaska
    3157 posts National Call-Up
    I posted about this a couple of weeks ago regarding pack opening issues. If you have multiple packs that are the same and are both tradeable and untradeable, it will randomly pick which one to open even though you selected the correct one. For example, I had 4 rare mega packs, 2 tradeable, 2 untradeable. Wanted just to open the untradeable packs and it automatically defaulted to the tradeable packs when I selected to open. Very frustrating. I’m sure there will be complaints coming in the next couple of days when everyone if opening their saved packs.

As long as none of my 150+ packs disappear I don't care if it switches up on me. Does seem like a pretty strange "glitch" though, almost seems intentional.