The following Live Tuning gameplay changes are now available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC (Origin/Steam), and Stadia versions of FIFA 22:
- Reduce goalkeeper effectiveness in one on one situations from close range (6.1 meters/20 feet or less).
- Goalkeepers could make quick reflex saves too often.
- Increase goalkeeper effectiveness vs. distance shots (9.8 meters/32 feet to 11.2 meters/37 feet).
- The goalkeeper could sometimes let in “reachable” shots from distance.
- Shots from this range still have a chance to score, but goalkeepers will now make more saves from this range.
Live Tuning enables us to roll out some changes without requiring a full Title Update. This can allow us to make tuning changes faster and with more frequency while working on the balance of the game.
In order to ensure this change has been applied, please shut down and relaunch FIFA 22 when you see this message in game.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 22 season, we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFADIRECT
on Twitter and the EASF Tracker
for the latest updates.
- The FIFA Team