442 Custom tactics

Loco_kniene
3204 posts National Call-Up
Anyone has some good 442 custom tactics?

Cheers lads

Comments

• Loco_kniene
    No one? 😁
  • Balanced, 50, 50, balanced, direct passing, 50, 5, 1, 1
  • Also interested in this
  • Loco_kniene
    @Orison also default player instructions?
  • @Orison also default player instructions?

He is the best ever for a reason

He can't share his drop back secrets
  • Scottybtech
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero
    Better off starting on balanced everything then tweaking as you go along, not everyone’s tactics will work for you
  • Batman_Llanber
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    DeDoN wrote: »
    balanced
    balanced
    direct passing

elite 1870 rating
    14 wins WL

Any Player Instructions mate? Thanks
  • @Orison also default player instructions?

Fullbacks stay back, cms stay back and cover centre, wingers come back and get in behind.
  • CK4795
    1263 posts Play-Off Hero
    wingers come back and get in behind.
    CM stay back and cover the centre
    Full backs stay back
    Strikers stay forward.

(Dont know the exact english words as im german)
    fast build up, direct passes, players in the box 8, corner and free kick 2,
  • DeDoN
    55 posts Park Captain
    DeDoN wrote: »
    balanced
    balanced
    direct passing

elite 1870 rating
    14 wins WL

Any Player Instructions mate? Thanks

strikers - for the fast strikers get in behind
    wingers - get in behind, come back on defence, cut inside, get into the box for cross.
    attacking cm - get forward, cover center.
    defence cm - stay back, cover center.
    rb/lb - stay back, overlap.
  • broxigaz
    2313 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »

Fullbacks stay back, cms stay back and cover centre, wingers come back and get in behind.

Jesus big man no wonder you do well you'll have 10 goalies 🤣
  • broxigaz wrote: »

Exactly. What else is there to the game apart from CTs and instructions, amirite @broxigaz

Just copy and go 19-0, I'm awaiting your screenshot.
  • broxigaz
    2313 posts Fans' Favourite
    broxigaz wrote: »

Exactly. What else is there to the game apart from CTs and instructions, amirite @broxigaz

The only screenshot you'll see from me m8 with 19-0 is the score I get beat by🤣
  • broxigaz wrote: »
    broxigaz wrote: »

The only screenshot you'll see from me m8 with 19-0 is the score I get beat by🤣

Exactly.
  • SeanDCFC
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite
    New gen or old gen
  • freddfranca
    2837 posts Fans' Favourite

I would be ashamed playing with everyone staying back.
  • Orison wrote: »

I would be ashamed playing with everyone staying back.

@freddfranca and I would be ashamed losing more than 1 game per WL. Each to their own.

At the end of the day people way overestimate the impact of CTs and instructions. Using these on old gen would still mean your defense is further forward than having no instructions on next gen, because the 8 men auto dropback overwrites everything.

These instructions don't mean that you are playing super defensive either. It mainly means that playes start out deeper so it's easier to play out the back. They don't stay back and you end up attacking with 2 players...

But I guess people who aren't great at the game don't really understand the game to that extent, they just wanna copy some tactics ;)
  • freddfranca
    @Orison
    If be great at the game means play like a chicken with all team on defense, I am very happy of not being good. I have my own CTs, and no one of my players are staying back. Football is meant to be played forward.

And I don’t give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about WL either, I just want to play the way I like and try to have some fun.

But like you said, each one does what likes.
  • SeñorCatflap
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Orison
    If be great at the game means play like a chicken with all team on defense, I am very happy of not being good. I have my own CTs, and no one of my players are staying back. Football is meant to be played forward.

And I don’t give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about WL either, I just want to play the way I like and try to have some fun.

Play like a chicken? Jesus Christ.
  • @Orison

The best thing is he would probably lose like 5-0 against either one of us while having no shots on target with his outstanding offensive tactics.
  • SeñorCatflap
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Orison

The best thing is he would probably lose like 5-0 against either one of us while having no shots on target with his outstanding offensive tactics.

He said he wants to try and have fun but with his mega outstanding offensive tactics he probably loses at least 5 for every 1 game he wins. That doesn't sound like fun to me.
  • freddfranca
    @Orison

@Orison

He said he wants to try and have fun but with his mega outstanding offensive tactics he probably loses at least 5 for every 1 game he wins. That doesn't sound like fun to me.

What is funny is play against cowards that stay in your own half and think that they are good at the game.

I rather lose 5 and win 1 than play like chicken. Good luck to you all when start to put eggs
  • Orison wrote: »
    @Orison

Has the forum troll got a friend?

Wow . You got like minded members on your side Orison? You can say you have followers now.

Lol to the chicken 🐔 bit. Made me chuckle
  • Sctt78
    1244 posts Professional
    There is a big difference between elite players playing with defensive tactics and bad players playing with defensive tactics. One set does it to build up play and not be caught out at a high elo and the other does it because they are bad at the game and need to rely on that defensive ai.
  • Gandoki
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sctt78 wrote: »
    There is a big difference between elite players playing with defensive tactics and bad players playing with defensive tactics. One set does it to build up play and not be caught out at a high elo and the other does it because they are bad at the game and need to rely on that defensive ai.

At the end of the day... It's the same tactics to get favourable results.. That settles it..
  • Gandoki wrote: »
    Sctt78 wrote: »

At the end of the day... It's the same tactics to get favourable results.. That settles it..

Yeah, but the playstyle is fundamentally different.

CTs, instructions and players aren't "ratty" or whatever the kids say these days. It's the guy holding the controller who makes or breaks these.