Jockey assistance

DafuqJustHappen
491 posts An Exciting Prospect
From updates:
- Addressed an issue with a Competitive Master Switch, which allowed players to play online with Contextual Agile Dribbling, Assisted Jockey, Auto Clearance, Auto Shots, and Auto Flair Pass turned on, which was not intended.

I guess explains some opponents mirroring my movements perfectly with their defenders. I'll be very curious to see what impact this is going to have on my matches, as I've had this switch set to competitive from the get go.

Comments

• Gooders66
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wow,what a major ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up from EA,I’ve had mine set to competitive also! 😡
  • Biged808
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There’s gonna be a lot of people found out now and realise that there not as gd as the thought with this and the corners being patched. There’s gna be a lot of people stuck in the wrong division 😂
  • Colonel_Getafe
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh so a player being stuck to me like glue was all the computer. Now the opposition defenders will be coming into the stands with my defenders for drinks and food at the slightest faint or turn. I am pleased.
  • SeñorCatflap
    1941 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's easier to defend on manual
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    1290 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've had a very easy time today getting my 7 rivals wins in D1... probably just coincidence. I've always had the switch on though in all modes so if others have been trying to take advantage they will have some adjusting to do.
  • Question sounds dumb as I’ve played a lot of hours but never looked into my settings besides on release: anybody know what is the „normal“ setting from start? F.e was auto jockey on or off?
  • Biged808
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Felici_123 wrote: »
    Question sounds dumb as I’ve played a lot of hours but never looked into my settings besides on release: anybody know what is the „normal“ setting from start? F.e was auto jockey on or off?
    It would of been off
  • Biged808 wrote: »
    Felici_123 wrote: »
    Question sounds dumb as I’ve played a lot of hours but never looked into my settings besides on release: anybody know what is the „normal“ setting from start? F.e was auto jockey on or off?
    It would of been off

Sounds good, so I should not suck even more than before 🤣 thank you
  • DafuqJustHappen
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Felt different for sure yesterday, I was catching a lot of people by surprise with dribbling, where before it felt like I was going against defending gods... On the other hand, I noticed a lot of people try to dribble more as-well...

Every time I was getting past some someone, I was screaming like a madman "Welcome to my world, ❤️❤️❤️❤️!"