Worth the sweat now there is 2 pl players in milestones?

broxigaz
1807 posts Play-Off Hero
I do like a good grind, but is it a grind too far, both cards would be fodder, yay or nay lads out with it.

Comments

• RuddyElmate2022
    2291 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not for fodder no. I think Sarr is useful to own.
    It was such a rough grind.
  • McFandan
    1850 posts Play-Off Hero
    I started the Newcastle right back but chucked it as there were so few people playing it was making the win by 2 objective impossible.
    I thought Sarr had replaced him but will give this a go if its a 2-for-1 deal.
    Love a good grind for a player I’ll never use 🤣
    Can add to the collection with Berthomier and Defrel
  • I had to win trade not proud of my self but the score 8 from outside the box with an 77 rated team is nonsense that’s hard enough to do with my main team
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2291 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had to win trade not proud of my self but the score 8 from outside the box with an 77 rated team is nonsense that’s hard enough to do with my main team

Was hit and miss for me, people like to lie, was quite toxic for me yesterday.

• I had to win trade not proud of my self but the score 8 from outside the box with an 77 rated team is nonsense that’s hard enough to do with my main team

Was hit and miss for me, people like to lie, was quite toxic for me yesterday.

They all let me score first so I was quite lucky but if I got a whiff that they was not going to play nice Id quit no point in wasting time when you need outside the box shots
  • broxigaz
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yup not looking very convincing so far, I hate missing out on free fodder😂
  • toshimitzou
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    > Yup not looking very convincing so far, I hate missing out on free fodder😂

Quick math: 86 rated card as fodder: 15K.
    Time spent completing challenge versus coins earned playing other modes (rivals etc.)

Conclusion: Unless you are going to use the card it is not even viable as fodder. 15k can be made just by playing more 'enjoyable' game modes for a couple of hours.
  • Bob_Bobson
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah if this is fodder, ask yourself the question, "how much would I earn in three hours at work?", Then buy fifa points for the equivalent amount and do that overtime :lol:

I've done the objective but because I want to use the card (hyperlink to red Kante). Wouldn't go near this for fodder.
  • McFandan
    1850 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sarr was relatively easy to complete but this Manquillo is a different animal.
    Everyone seems to suddenly being doing GG so a 2 goal win is impossible