Icon ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of luck club

Sjonhinho
432 posts Sunday League Hero
I just opent my 89+ Mid Icon pack from Swaps. Got all the way to Italy and France with roulette. When i looked which options i got on CB i felt a sharp pain. Which turned out to be an omen.... Out pops 90 Nesta which is literally the 14th worse icon from a possible 62 icons.

From my mid-icons pack i got 88 Litmanen and 87 Hernandez which are respectively the 6th and 49th worst icons from a 105.

From my base-icons pack i got Bergkamp (27th worse) and Desailly which is the 13th best Icon from a 105.

In 4 FIFA's i have packed only one Icon (Base Vieira) and my icon list from last year was:

1 base butra (1 million at the time)
1 base gerrard (450 at the time)
1 base scholes (190)
1 base baresi (180)
1 mid moore (190)
1 base Kluivert ( 180)

Like, is this normal or am i just in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of luck club for the coming 10 years. I love the sport of Football and just want to play with some good icons like, but this is just so bad. No good rewards, i've never gotten a useable Red Pick and EA has forgotten about the Eredivisie since October (which i wanted to build my team around). Been pack saving for TOTY, but this is prob also gonna a be a huge let down and then FIFA is once again done for me at the end of January.

Rant over. Thank you for listening and don't forget to subscribe.

Comments

• Sjonhinho
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    And then i post in the wrong ❤️❤️❤️❤️ section fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
  • Amdp9
    6831 posts Big Money Move
    Sjonhinho wrote: »
    And then i post in the wrong ❤️❤️❤️❤️ section fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

:'(
    hear you pain man, Here been mine
    Baby Klose
    Baby Cech
    Baby Klose
    Baby Nesta (Not even mid)
    Baby Gullit
    Mid Perez
    dreading to do another one now