Embarrassing !

1
Mivanpy10
188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 22
Thought id have a few games in seasons dont play often anymore but still make div 1 with teams that are not overpowered or get majority deflections, bounce and have magnet control whilst every bounce goes back to them even sometimes setting them up for goals because PSG etc need that extra help 😏

Also someone managed to quit when losing ! Without penalty ! No loss !

So fancied some games with Inter who play in blue and black so fifa decides that a referee dressed in black would be ideal for these games. By the way played psg like 80% or more is a joy .

Hmm I wonder why so many people pick them .

EA have lost their way with this game it is so far detached from football its become just a joke of a game .

I know this will fall on deaf ears as the incompetence that is EA ! And its clear they just dont care anymore .

No skill whats soever in this games point and press with these teams . Hard passes should be just that ,hard to do yet you find your self sometimes finding it hard to play to a player in space 10 yards away whilst the bull teams literally play through you with ease . And if you do position your players correctly and defend well you get punished by a dodgy deflection in favour of your opposition even if its your last man. Sometimes I think this game is disgusting the way it treats you sometimes . And is very insulting to anyone one with one iota of footballing knowledge.

Surely some filter in seasons wouldnt be hard to implement where as you can only pick a team once per 10 game season so there is some variation. Or even better just even the game out and leave it down to the individual holding the controller to be the deciding factor in a game .

Maybe get a football go outside and see how hard it is to turn on a six pence and fire a bending shot into the top corner effortlessly . Or ask messi or neymar how many times they have actually
Done it themselves .

0-0 draws are fine if its a fair game . I remember you could have them bygone fifa times been a number of years but still... . You dont need goals galore .

Football is about levels !

Also what a let down on next gen that the biggest sport in the world is represented this way !

Its turned my interest and friends of mine off because of the lack of quality this game posseses .
6/7 years ago we used to chat amongst ourselves about how amazing the future of football games will be . Funnily enough when Ultimate team was implemented (The money game) the gameplay suffered. First year was ok !

How wrong we were !


Post edited by Mivanpy10 on

Comments

  • onslow
    48 posts Park Captain
    iam so angry getting fooled to buy this EA crab so angry im not buying battlefild or any other EA game
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    onslow wrote: »
    iam so angry getting fooled to buy this EA crab so angry im not buying battlefild or any other EA game

    Being fooled is the correct term. Because thats exactly what it is.

    Its shiny looks nice but like they say all that glitters is not gold.

    There is simply no excuse that people who play seasons have to play a clearly one sided affair against certain teams over and over again.

    How many updates and how much feedback do they get . Yet they cannot put a filter on team selection.

    And take out the obvious advantages teams clearly have in gameplay . If thats the only way they can make the quality of teams differ by quality is to make a uneven balance of fairness between 2 teams then they need to take a look at themselves .

    FIFA already has a reputation for unethical practices this game is following that trend. How else can it be explained.

    Hey make a certain team great! Everyone will want to play with them . = Brand exposure !

    Disgusting!


  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Honestly . So boring how many times this game screws you over . Im now just playing psg without caring in div 1 with a roughly 50% win rate . It would be more if not the assists from knock ons , rebounds passes and turns at the speed of light .

    Honestly though how many times ive seen my interception of a pass knock off my player to end up like a precision pass to a opponent . Whilst they are glued to any rebound or the ball is magnetically drawn back towards them.

    PSG bore fest . I know I should just quit before the kick off but the satisfaction of beating the many , many ,many PSG advantage lovers is at least a little payback.

    I can imagine them just sat in disbelief at how they lost .

    Oh and ps RESPECT to those who I have played other than psg theres only a few but still.

    Looking forward to PSG 23 next gen was well worth it !
  • onslow
    48 posts Park Captain
    if you ar not happy
    please spread this
    I have a solution we all write an email to the Competition Commissioner of the EU
    Margrethe Vestager
    maybe it helps with a fine from the EU



    https://ec.europa.eu/info/departments/competition_da#contact
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 17
    onslow wrote: »
    if you ar not happy
    please spread this
    I have a solution we all write an email to the Competition Commissioner of the EU
    Margrethe Vestager
    maybe it helps with a fine from the EU



    https://ec.europa.eu/info/departments/competition_da#contact

    Its ok. Id rather vote with my money . As long as I know and my friends who for years have played the same title know and we are all in agreement that EA are incompetent at delivering a true footballing gaming experience
    unfortunately . And the game is in your face insulting your intelligence . You just have to come to the realisation that maybe they have just stopped caring .

    I think somewhere along the line they have got football confused with Basketball and ice hockey .

    Why can you pass the ball facing the wrong way with power and precision .

    Why is defending not a art form in EA eyes.

    Why can you lose the ball and immediately react like nothing happened. And then instantly be back on top of your opponent .

    Why can you run faster than the speed of a pass.

    Why is the ball not a free object that doesnt have prejudice against one team .

    Why is the game speed hyper active !

    Why do EA think football matches should have goals galore!

    Why is player switching affected by what team you pick . Or just down right inconsistent .

    Why have form in seasons at all just leave it alone then we might have more variation . Of course psg are gonna be in form all season. This is just stupid ! First thing my mates do when we play is switch off form . You know so teams are not insane ! Seriously for gods sake or at least give us the option .

    Why do players for 90 minutes run around like they are on acid and red bull without ever showing any real form of fatigue .

    Why do footballers let EA portray them like inadequate players compared to the untouchables . ( This is ridiculous subhuman bull that actually amazes me ,id be furious if I were still a player)

    Why is Ultimate Team not a free separate game like fortnite than the bought for version so we can have a game that has actual features we want . Rather than paying and having stuff taken away .

    Why cant EA not understand that a Football game is important to people and not have the passion to produce a game that is fair (fifa policy) and with variety that is equal to the price that the game is !






  • I played someone today who absolutely kicked my arse in seasons, I lost 4-0. When I looked at his stats I was gobsmacked, he had lost 165 and won 48, his highest division was 7.. how the uck can this happen?.
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I played someone today who absolutely kicked my arse in seasons, I lost 4-0. When I looked at his stats I was gobsmacked, he had lost 165 and won 48, his highest division was 7.. how the uck can this happen?.

    Because you dont have to be good . Pick the right team and the game helps you .

    Im just finding it really sad you cant filter away from psg or france .

    I picked Oldham athletic 1 * it paired me against al hillal 3* .

    I played it and lost 4-1 I think but played just out of interest .

    Give me strength fgs .
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 19
    A nice feature to implement would be slow down with every turn you make with a player . You know like a normal human being . Rather than the constant speed turns you see in the game .

    Or at least distance the control of the ball with each turn .

    You should not be able to chop and turn numerous times in one go without tiring. Its insane !

    Mbappe should be wearing a cape aswell . I know hes on the cover but damn
    Post edited by Mivanpy10 on
  • KonradVL
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yes! FUT should be free with micro transactions for those who likes it.

    The bought game should have:

    All kinds of tournaments. Even classic World cups like the '86 and' 90 or old school Champions League. Let us have FUN.

    Balanced Seasons. Teams with equal streght but different playing styles. Added legendary teams. Man Utd' 99, Milan '94, Barcelona' 07 and even teams like Lazio '99 and Newcastle' 97. Just because your favorit team sucks today, doesn't mean you want to play with PSG. Give us a good version of that team.

    Small tournaments that starts when a lobby of 8 or 16 teams is full. 3-4 games and then a final would be much more intense than yet another online game.

    An overall rating system for online affected by both individual games and tournaments. I think PES had this - worked better than Seasons.

    Option to skip goal celebrations and watch the actual goal in replay instead. More focus on stadium and match atmosphere. Less on celebrations.

    Prevent all these kick off drible goals. A really skilled player against a really bad player should occationally score from kick off. But it's happening all the time. It never ever happens in actual football.

    Release a new game every 2 or 3 year. Let us just buy season updates.
  • This is the worse game ever! Won't ever buy another1.they're laughing about us whit this gameplay. ai makes everything worse for you especially in attack given pass to the far ❤️❤️❤️❤️ player from you making you loss a game
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KonradVL wrote: »



    Small tournaments that starts when a lobby of 8 or 16 teams is full. 3-4 games and then a final would be much more intense than yet another online game.

    I agree that this is where they need to improve the experience overall. The seasons mode in its current state has had its day . Or even keep it but have more online modes maybe with countries and other tournaments.

  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Elbabii wrote: »
    This is the worse game ever! Won't ever buy another1.they're laughing about us whit this gameplay. ai makes everything worse for you especially in attack given pass to the far ❤️❤️❤️❤️ player from you making you loss a game

    The most annoying thing about it is everything looks great . (Well nearly) refs wearing the same colour kit as a team . Or teams wearing the wrong colour at home ,away etc . But everything looks polished but the gameplay could be amazing if they wanted too. Its just theres too many annoying things that just infuriate you . You want to feel like you have earned the win . Or deserve to lose because of a mistake. Consistency is key . rewarding good defending and EA realising that its ok to have a 0-0 thats has been tightly contested .

    Latest update has improved it somewhat thank god . But the game needs more online modes . To keep people interested .
  • KonradVL
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    How cool it would be to be able to play classic world cups with legendary teams. Maybe 7 matches (if you teach the final) is a bit too much. But that would be so much fun.

    Lobby could work like this. Waiting list. You pick 3 desired teams. First team you pick that nobody else want, you get. The game decide who gets the team When more player wish for the same.

    Rest of the players must act fast to choose between the rest. Slowest player get Saudi Arabia or whatever the weakest team is.

    However. Exceeding expectations will add to your overall online ranking points (how much depends on your current ranking).

    Similar lobbies could be FA cup or just small leagues or cups with 4-16 teams or small (old school) Champions League.
  • Wolvy
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I know this is not related that much. But I would really love to see Fifa implement this thing from nba 2k. In nba 2k for the playNow mode which is the same as kickoff in Fifa they have teams that are current as in this year, then classic as in classical old teams that were good like the old lakers and good teams back then. Then they have an all time where the best people that have played in a club are put on that team together really fun btw. But to get you to understand it, imagine you can play with an old barca team, or an old real madrid team that had prime bale and ronaldo. It would be very fun, will require Ea to do some work but i think it would be such a good addition to Fifa. Also in 2k in the playonline mode like seasons or rivals i think the more you rank up in 2k the more teams you unlock, and they should do that in 2k where the higher divisions you go up you get classical teams, then all time teams when you reach the highest division.
  • onslow
    48 posts Park Captain
    I'm so mad
    squad battels dont work
    rivals delay delay
    fut champs delay delay delay
    from now on i will do my best to make others hate Ea keeps all the breaks you can play around my half the whole match sorry in advance
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 24
    Some really good ideas but one thing we have in agreement is we need more online modes.

    A champions league or world cup where as part of the rules would be you have to pick a nation from each region in the case of a world cup so you have to at least be one of these teams per each entry to a tournament.

    In the case of champions league the same thing you gave to pick a team from each country per entry.

    Theres so much they could do .

    I mean let you take part in 5 leagues at once different leagues. So as every team will be filled. But you have to choose a team from each tier . Say a league of 20 you have to be a top 4 Then 4-8 ,8-12-,12-16,16-20. And you cannot start a new league until all your fixtures for your team are fulfilled. But of course the gameplay would need some adjusting as unlike real football. According to fifa southampton drawing against man-city would be virtually impossible.

  • KonradVL
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Small Champions League style tournaments with only 8 teams and balanced teams would be my go to solution. Man, I'd love to play that. 3 group matches, semi and final.

    Balanced teams should be fairly equal in strength but wildly different in playing style.

    For classic World cups I would prefer unbalanced teams. But for a 1986/90 cup you should be able to lose rating points if you get to be England, Argentina or Germany and you crash out at group stage.
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 24
    KonradVL wrote: »
    Small Champions League style tournaments with only 8 teams and balanced teams would be my go to solution. Man, I'd love to play that. 3 group matches, semi and final.

    Balanced teams should be fairly equal in strength but wildly different in playing style.

    For classic World cups I would prefer unbalanced teams. But for a 1986/90 cup you should be able to lose rating points if you get to be England, Argentina or Germany and you crash out at group stage.

    There should be modes like that.

    I actually thought by now going back 5 years ago that you would be able to play in a online league season by now . Its not moved on at all.

    If they could let you play online similar to a career mode where as you get offered a number of jobs from european leagues depending on the region you chose. Depending on performance You would get offered a better job in a superior league or even a better team in the same league. This is assessed after every quarter of the season which is about 10 games . Apart from the final quarter of course which would be 8 games . But a final position .

    Eg . First online season you get offered a choice of teams from say 5 different leagues .

    Italy = sampdoria

    England= southampton

    Germany = hoffenheim

    Spain= getafe

    France = nantes

    So I choose southampton my expected finish is between 10-15 position.

    I am 8 so get offered a job of a team expected to finish between 5-10 . I can leave for a club thats offered based on whats available in the next tier up or play another quarter season with southampton and carry on with the same consequence as before .

    Or if im performing bad. I am 18th underperforming so I get sacked and have a choice of a bottom 5 team. 15 -20 . And have no choice but to have to move a team in that bracket because its below expectation. Until I can climb out of that position with my new team after a 10 game stint .

    This would be great but EA would have to make it closer between teams. It really Is dream stuff but I thought it would be better than current seasons. With the same 10 game seasons but with more meaning to it.

    And would be so much more interesting and rewarding.

    Now obviously someone would have to be the top teams they would just be lucky but have the same targets as set out before so I get chelsea so top 5 to maintain my position with them.

    For me this would be the perfect interesting online mode for me.

    Post edited by Mivanpy10 on
  • onslow wrote: »
    I'm so mad
    squad battels dont work
    rivals delay delay
    fut champs delay delay delay
    from now on i will do my best to make others hate Ea keeps all the breaks you can play around my half the whole match sorry in advance

    This game is horrendous.
    I’ve started playing PES 21 and the difference is night and day.
    If you want to play a realistic game of football and not some trashy arcade basketball ❤️❤️❤️❤️ then give it a try.
    There’s a learning curve but totally worth it.
  • Has anyone a bigger fall from grace than this?

    Comfortably been in div 1 for 4 seasons and got within one game of the title. I have now lost 15 consecutive games!!! I haven’t changed anything, it is hilarious!! Now 3 games without a win in div 3 🤦‍♂️

    Anyone do better than that?
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 28
    Since1875 wrote: »
    onslow wrote: »
    I'm so mad
    squad battels dont work
    rivals delay delay
    fut champs delay delay delay
    from now on i will do my best to make others hate Ea keeps all the breaks you can play around my half the whole match sorry in advance

    This game is horrendous.
    I’ve started playing PES 21 and the difference is night and day.
    If you want to play a realistic game of football and not some trashy arcade basketball ❤️❤️❤️❤️ then give it a try.
    There’s a learning curve but totally worth it.

    I actually did. I took about 6 months off from fifa similar time to now but last year because of how boring fifa gets quickly in the same game modes we have now except its worse now as the filters dont work in seasons and literally everyone picks psg (Borefest) and ive tried picking 1* teams and been paired with 3 star teams or ive gone 4 * and been paired with psg yet again .

    And got pes with the option file and went full throttle with it . And I was of the same opinion . But it does have its own deficiencies . A very good game indeed !
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ricemcfc wrote: »
    Has anyone a bigger fall from grace than this?

    Comfortably been in div 1 for 4 seasons and got within one game of the title. I have now lost 15 consecutive games!!! I haven’t changed anything, it is hilarious!! Now 3 games without a win in div 3 🤦‍♂️

    Anyone do better than that?

    Has the team you were using hit bad form ?

    Because the ridiculous nature of this game is dictated so much by the team you pick . PLEASE EA turn OFF YES!!! OFF the Live form feature for seasons . And give us filters strict filters so we no longer have to play these ridiculous matches .
  • KonradVL
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Actions in the matches are decided by player stats, not IRL player skills.

    MBappe is so fast and strong that you cannot stop him. On top of that he makes better runs, so he is easier to setup. On top of that, you'll have to get in position to tackle 3 times, because he will beat you the first two.

    Seasons is such an unbalanced mess. They need to change it. This is not a manager game. It's a foorball game. I don't even need famous players or clubs. I could have fictional teams if only they were both different and BALANCED.

    Players should have different speed, shot power, height, acceleration etc. Some teams should have speed in defense. Other on the wing. Some in the attack. But nobody should outshine every else. Playing style variety and balance is sooo important.

    It's really not that difficult to make it Fun. Balance, fix defense, fix through balls and tweak at little, so it's less a manager game, less on rails and a little more as a sim.

    Personally I would prefer that the ball wasn't glued completely to the players to make ball possesion a little more difficult (and rewarding).
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KonradVL wrote: »
    Actions in the matches are decided by player stats, not IRL player skills.

    MBappe is so fast and strong that you cannot stop him. On top of that he makes better runs, so he is easier to setup. On top of that, you'll have to get in position to tackle 3 times, because he will beat you the first two.

    Seasons is such an unbalanced mess. They need to change it. This is not a manager game. It's a foorball game. I don't even need famous players or clubs. I could have fictional teams if only they were both different and BALANCED.

    Players should have different speed, shot power, height, acceleration etc. Some teams should have speed in defense. Other on the wing. Some in the attack. But nobody should outshine every else. Playing style variety and balance is sooo important.

    It's really not that difficult to make it Fun. Balance, fix defense, fix through balls and tweak at little, so it's less a manager game, less on rails and a little more as a sim.

    Personally I would prefer that the ball wasn't glued completely to the players to make ball possesion a little more difficult (and rewarding).

    I actually really agree with what you said about not caring about real players if it meant having a proper balanced fairufootball game. Without the players with super hero capabilities.

    The seasons mode should be better . Even if it was like someone said a 8 or 16 team champions league with a group stage .

    Or maybe give teams credits weekly that once used up cant be then used until the following week.



  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can we have it so players dont get mowed down and Totally took out the game . Its ridiculous .
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 30
    Mivanpy10 wrote: »
    Can we have it so players dont get mowed down and Totally took out the game . Its ridiculous I dont think ive ever seen in a football match a player run over someone.

    This tactic of losing the ball to win it back in the final third tells you all you need to know about how bad this is .

  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KonradVL wrote: »
    How cool it would be to be able to play classic world cups with legendary teams. Maybe 7 matches (if you teach the final) is a bit too much. But that would be so much fun.

    Lobby could work like this. Waiting list. You pick 3 desired teams. First team you pick that nobody else want, you get. The game decide who gets the team When more player wish for the same.

    Rest of the players must act fast to choose between the rest. Slowest player get Saudi Arabia or whatever the weakest team is.

    However. Exceeding expectations will add to your overall online ranking points (how much depends on your current ranking).

    Similar lobbies could be FA cup or just small leagues or cups with 4-16 teams or small (old school) Champions League.

    They really need to freshen seasons up with more online cup competitions . Like you say with lobbies or give credits to competitions weekly for different cups eg FA cup ,europa league , champs league , coppa italia etc .

    But the actual gameplay would have to be fair . More even that what it is now . Tuning down the amount of advantages teams get with deflections etc . Or just do away with all that bull anyway.
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im now on my 4th division 1 Title win .

    The last one with a perfect 10 win record with Juventus . But out of those 10 I played PSG 7 times and thats pretty much the same season in season out .

    This game is already getting boring for me though . The only way I can keep playing seasons is by trying different teams .

    Ive won the title now with Chelsea,AC milan, ath madrid and now juventus but the amount of times ive played psg is so boring .
  • Mivanpy10
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2
    Im now on my 4th division 1 Title win .

    The last one with a perfect 10 win record with Juventus . But out of those 10 I played PSG 7 times and thats pretty much the same season in season out .

    This game is already getting boring for me though . The only way I can keep playing seasons is by trying different teams .

    Ive won the title now with Chelsea,AC milan, ath madrid and now juventus but the amount of times ive played psg is so boring . Its quite obvious that they have a huge advantage which is why people pick them so much . I mean I counted one situation where id won the ball 4 times and still didnt retain the ball .

    Why on earth would you create a game where that happens . Because its just infuriating to the end user .

    Rewarding good defending should be just as valuable that creating or scoring goals . And certainly not punished as is the case on many occasions .


  • KonradVL
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm just a casual player. In some of the mid divisions it can be tactically fun to outplay PSG with defensive play when they are in possesion. And lots of short passing play when you're in possesion.

    But PSG is extremely OP. Seasons is broken. When most player prefer one team, you have messed up your game design. It's such a shame. Every team should be roughly the same strength. There would be some fun in trying out what team best suited you.

    You never ever see players control Milan, Aston Villa, Denmark etc. Why not let them be as good as the best team(s)?

    It's safe to say EA don't care about Seasons. Which is so sad because it could be a great and fun competitive online game mode.
Sign In or Register to comment.