10x81-89 pack not granted in the Ramsdale-gate compensation

Riotiga
1251 posts Professional
Anyone else do not receive their 10x81-89 pack back?

Comments

• Dutch3723
    1878 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think you’re right, I only opened a couple of rubbish packs but definitely opened this one. This morning I got those rubbish packs back but no sign of the 81-89.
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    I can't believe people are complaining about this, you're lucky to get anything back. And by back I mean completely free packs simply because you opened them at a certain time and EA forgot to put a discard goalkeeper in them.
  • Wonderkiid
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    You must have really wanted that Ramsdale
  • Dutch3723
    1878 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diddymow wrote: »
    I can't believe people are complaining about this, you're lucky to get anything back. And by back I mean completely free packs simply because you opened them at a certain time and EA forgot to put a discard goalkeeper in them.

I don’t think OP is complaining, just questioning if those packs were returned, no harm in that
  • Diddymow wrote: »

I tend to agree with this

No I never got Compensated correctly, by about 5-7 packs. But it's EA they muggy :"word" lucky they gave anything. No excuse they useless and rotten to the core with endless pushing loot boxes for days and negligable mistakes. So be happy they have anything

• Greekgod97
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dutch3723 wrote: »

I don’t think OP is complaining, just questioning if those packs were returned, no harm in that

And even if he was complaining, this still is a forum where you can question the choices made by the company that makes the game right?
  • Diddymow
    Greekgod97 wrote: »

And even if he was complaining, this still is a forum where you can question the choices made by the company that makes the game right?

And it's a forum where I can question people questioning the choices made by the company that makes the game right?
  • leea12345
    1149 posts Professional
    they removed six packs that they gave me back a few hours later. cant complain though still got 32 packs , was lucky for once :)
  • munchie63
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    Riotiga wrote: »

you've got a load of extra packs but want to have a moan

wow
  • Riotiga
    1251 posts Professional
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Riotiga wrote: »

you've got a load of extra packs but want to have a moan

wow

Who said I got any pack? I only open that single pack during the error and was curious if anyone else got theirs. What's wrong with people in this forum lol.
  • Dutch3723
    1878 posts Play-Off Hero

And it's a forum where I can question people questioning the choices made by the company that makes the game right?

But there was no question in your post….

• Diddymow

But there was no question in your post….

I'm questioning why people are complaining...