Your favourite objectives player

broxigaz
1572 posts Play-Off Hero
I don't know if storyline counts but I like this guy.

307e7f40-8877-489c-b6a5-dc19224e4a8d.png
subscript calculator

Comments

• greif44x2
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Baku, still using him as a sub. Don't think I'm using any others
  • Smiley_Utd
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fellaini 100% !
  • Dkthesavage
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Definitely Junior Messias for me. Play him as an attacking CM, scores so many crucial goals for me. Every other objective player has been sent to SBC heaven.
  • CR7Siu
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fellaini the 🐐
  • broxigaz
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    Fellaini 100% !

Great card m8
  • broxigaz
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    greif44x2 wrote: »
    Baku, still using him as a sub. Don't think I'm using any others

👍
  • broxigaz
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    Definitely Junior Messias for me. Play him as an attacking CM, scores so many crucial goals for me. Every other objective player has been sent to SBC heaven.

Trying to keep all my obj cards until that big sbc arrives, hopefully prime matthaus should be the one.
  • Diddymow
    5804 posts Big Money Move
    Bijlow is the only one who has done a job for me so far, that job being going into the Mid Icon SBC.
  • broxigaz
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diddymow wrote: »
    Bijlow is the only one who has done a job for me so far, that job being going into the Mid Icon SBC.

🤣
  • greif44x2
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    broxigaz wrote: »

Trying to keep all my obj cards until that big sbc arrives, hopefully prime matthaus should be the one.

I'm keeping all mine too, mostly for first owner objectives. There's no need to submit them into SBCs so far with fodder being that low and not so many quality SBCs around
  • BadSeedsFC
    3115 posts National Call-Up
    I haven't unlocked any objectives player yet, apart from the storyline players and the random foundations lads that suddenly appears in my club from normal Rivals games or Squad Battles games for Icon Swaps tokens.

I can't find the time for friendlies. But I will definitely try to get that Zakaria that will come soon. Looks really overpowered.

Ps. That Heil card is amazing.
  • DannySTFC
    9479 posts League Winner
    Usually love objective cards and use them a lot but not so far this year. Hopefully Zakaria tonight
  • radhoyl
    3423 posts National Call-Up
    I don't know if storyline counts but I like this guy.

307e7f40-8877-489c-b6a5-dc19224e4a8d.png
    subscript calculator

I also find Heil very good.

Other "objective/season" players I like are Davies, Owusu and Bou.
  • Rafa

That Portuguese Fulham striker. Very decent
  • Lackosweat
    11006 posts Has That Special Something
    Marouane the GOAT Fellaini
  • Legend Killer
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero
    Uribe.
  • Safckje
    1282 posts Professional
    Haven’t used many for a while but got a decent use out of that Belgian striker.
  • High420
    1777 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fellaini easily, for me the best obj card I've done in any version of FUT.
  • abhreebhu_45
    13858 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 7
    Mbappe loan card for online
  • GitGood
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s mine too, but he’s no longer cutting it.
  • AULERT
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fellaini the beast.

Owusu is still pretty decent.

Openda is ok but would want 4* skills.
  • aladdin
    3354 posts National Call-Up

he’s my CAM behind best and di natale. he’s absolute class. the 5 star skills make a big impact as well
  • TW1103
    4518 posts National Call-Up
    BIG DlCK MICK
  • Tootanappy
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pandev!!!!
  • Diddymow
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    I haven't unlocked any objectives player yet, apart from the storyline players and the random foundations lads that suddenly appears in my club from normal Rivals games or Squad Battles games for Icon Swaps tokens.

I can't find the time for friendlies. But I will definitely try to get that Zakaria that will come soon. Looks really overpowered.

The problem for me is that friendlies are so toxic it's just not worth it for what is 99% of the time just a fodder card.

Looking through my club the only friendly objectives players I've done are Trippier (for the WW token, not the player), Tagliafico, Junior Messi (for the WW token) and Bergwijn (because it was easy).
  • Thefranchise92
    6636 posts Big Money Move
    Uribe
  • Ecua10
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    Urribe and surprisingly milla (league objective la liga) he recuperates so many balls from me in the midfield
  • Ecua10
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh and mantillo also
  • broxigaz
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero

The problem for me is that friendlies are so toxic it's just not worth it for what is 99% of the time just a fodder card.

Looking through my club the only friendly objectives players I've done are Trippier (for the WW token, not the player), Tagliafico, Junior Messi (for the WW token) and Bergwijn (because it was easy).

But your one of the best traders on here m8, I've made a fortune silently stalking you 😉
  • Diddymow

But your one of the best traders on here m8, I've made a fortune silently stalking you 😉

Shhhhhh don't tell the hackers!