Anybody else stacking packs for TOTY?.

Game over man game over
7402 posts Big Money Move
edited January 6
I normally can't go a day without opening stacked packs. But the unassigned untradable fodder has put in a position where I can't open any packs.
Saved myself a small fortune as well.
I got 174 packs ready for TOTY more for a laugh rather then any real expectations.
Any packs or leagues worth grinding for ? Looking to get well over 200 in readiness for TOTY.

Comments

• I think Danny Aaron's got like 800 +packs stacked Wth!!
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    With my luck there be no point
  • KiliaN64
    2419 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah, but not by choice.. been unassigned for about 36 years and too stubborn to sell at a loss or for minimal profit.

At this rate I may as well save packs for TOTS.
  • With my luck there be no point

I know.. but you got to be in it to win it
  • Yeah, but not by choice.. been unassigned for about 36 years and too stubborn to sell at a loss or for minimal profit.

At this rate I may as well save packs for TOTS.

Yes same here it wasn't by choice.. how many you got??
  • P1stolpete187
    6538 posts Big Money Move
    No I’ve never packed a TOTY and I’ve been playing since fifa 10
  • No I’ve never packed a TOTY and I’ve been playing since fifa 10

I have packed literally like 3 mid -lower ones since fifa 11 and spent enough to buy a brand new car.
    (Hangs head in shame)
  • Mogga
    3502 posts National Call-Up
    I packed toty kante a couple years back from a 2 player pack. When your lucks in, its in
  • Mogga wrote: »
    I packed toty kante a couple years back from a 2 player pack. When your lucks in, its in

True..I packed my Eusebio (in pic) from 7.5k pack by far my greatest pull in over 10 years.
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    1290 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am but only because I'm unassigned on gold rares for the upgrades... I'm going to sell everything I can and do about 100 toty upgrade packs.... clear put the club as much as possible then go on a pack opening marathon 🤣.... should have about 200 random packs of all types, 100 upgrades and the mid icon that I've done and can't open 🤣... probably the base or mid icon player pick also from swaps by then.

Something to look forward to... after that I should have 5 mil coins and whatever I pack to finally build a proper team.
  • Embrared
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    Been saving my packs (50k+) since release. Pack stacking has been good to me last few years. Packed Mbappe, Neuer and TOTYHM Mane last year. Took a good 2 days of opening packs and recycling content into upgrades though which does get a bit tedious but cleared over 2m and crafted a few icons with dupes as well.
  • I am but only because I'm unassigned on gold rares for the upgrades... I'm going to sell everything I can and do about 100 toty upgrade packs.... clear put the club as much as possible then go on a pack opening marathon 🤣.... should have about 200 random packs of all types, 100 upgrades and the mid icon that I've done and can't open 🤣... probably the base or mid icon player pick also from swaps by then.

Something to look forward to... after that I should have 5 mil coins and whatever I pack to finally build a proper team.

Lol in the same boat I cant open my Icon pack too. 😭.
    I can see bids on nearly every gold rare player on Ligue 1 ( was grinding) recently which was not the case before..so I now know why... its u lol.
    Good luck let us know what u pack
  • Game over man game over
    7402 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 6
    Embrared wrote: »
    Been saving my packs (50k+) since release. Pack stacking has been good to me last few years. Packed Mbappe, Neuer and TOTYHM Mane last year. Took a good 2 days of opening packs and recycling content into upgrades though which does get a bit tedious but cleared over 2m and crafted a few icons with dupes as well.

Good luck mate.. that's some great pulls in the past.
    Let us know what u get .. the grind is on
  • LFC4life
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No point, pack weight is always the worst for toty.
  • SSL14
    1214 posts Professional
    edited January 6
    LFC4life wrote: »

This is why I won't save packs. Walkouts are much lower too. Packs are better when there is no promo on.
  • LFC4life wrote: »
    SSL14 wrote: »
    LFC4life wrote: »

This is why I won't save packs. Walkouts are much lower too. Packs are better when there is no promo on.

I know I know... but like I said you got to be in it to win it.
  • D0lvl
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    I stacked 100-200+ packs in previous fifas and never got any blues.

I got luckier with the league upgrade sbc.
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    1290 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am but only because I'm unassigned on gold rares for the upgrades... I'm going to sell everything I can and do about 100 toty upgrade packs.... clear put the club as much as possible then go on a pack opening marathon 🤣.... should have about 200 random packs of all types, 100 upgrades and the mid icon that I've done and can't open 🤣... probably the base or mid icon player pick also from swaps by then.

I can see bids on nearly every gold rare player on Ligue 1 ( was grinding) recently which was not the case before..so I now know why... its u lol.

Haha yeah I've split mine between ligue1 and prem probably 75 teams of each at a guess... then I've got about 2500 rafinha to sell on for profit... Will do mate ill probably post a thread on it when it's ready.... probably be towards end of the upgrade packs availability as it will take a while to shift those rafinhas 🤣
  • I SiR MartY I
    15891 posts World Class
    Yeah, saving the 100ks I've earned through rivals/WL for the last few months to open at TOTY

I think I'm up to around 2.9m in packs, nothing compared to others but here's hoping I pull something worth selling
  • D0lvl wrote: »
    I stacked 100-200+ packs in previous fifas and never got any blues.

I got luckier with the league upgrade sbc.

Maybe your lucks due??
  • futaddict79
    2453 posts National Call-Up
    I had 50 saved up the year before last for tots and packed tots neymar that's with 50 so it does work, but I do think the pack weight is dropped also when these big promos come out
  • I am but only because I'm unassigned on gold rares for the upgrades... I'm going to sell everything I can and do about 100 toty upgrade packs.... clear put the club as much as possible then go on a pack opening marathon 🤣.... should have about 200 random packs of all types, 100 upgrades and the mid icon that I've done and can't open 🤣... probably the base or mid icon player pick also from swaps by then.

Haha yeah I've split mine between ligue1 and prem probably 75 teams of each at a guess... then I've got about 2500 rafinha to sell on for profit... Will do mate ill probably post a thread on it when it's ready.... probably be towards end of the upgrade packs availability as it will take a while to shift those rafinhas 🤣

Lol ... Nice one ..do keep us posted.. u making me sound poor now
  • Yeah, saving the 100ks I've earned through rivals/WL for the last few months to open at TOTY

I think I'm up to around 2.9m in packs, nothing compared to others but here's hoping I pull something worth selling

2.9 mil woah.. that is a lot of coinage .. Good luck mate 👍.
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    am grinding out game and the useless league sbc as best i can , keeping everthing now to open for toty fun
  • leea12345 wrote: »
    am grinding out game and the useless league sbc as best i can , keeping everthing now to open for toty fun

Good luck mate... keep us posted
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3575 posts National Call-Up
    Saw this dude on twitch at over 1000 saved lol.
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    edited January 6

most i had was around the 400 mark saved in fifa 20 i think, when you actuaklly had every team for league sbc to do, and they was actually tradeable packs
    The bpm to silver upgrade worked a treat then
  • Saw this dude on twitch at over 1000 saved lol.

Nick28t ?
  • leea12345 wrote: »

most i had was around the 400 mark saved in fifa 20 i think, when you actuaklly had every team for league sbc to do, and they was actually tradeable packs
    The bpm to silver upgrade worked a treat then

Did you pack anything?
  • Hammer316
    4158 posts National Call-Up
    Have about 70 premium packs now. Anything from prime player packs to ultimates. Everything else I'm opening for now and grinding the league sbcs. Pretty soon I'll start saving everything, hoping to have about 200 packs ready.