Draft rewards

Joka2002
613 posts An Exciting Prospect
Thought I'd do a singleplayer just to get the objectives for the mega back done.. world class spice it up rewards were some normal pack and a consumables pack... That normal? Or just ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comments

• Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner
    Singleplayer draft is pretty bad for rewards and the difficulty only effects match coins. If you're going to do it, stick it on the easiest difficulty, score some goals and put the controller down since the ai won't attack you.
  • DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    Online draft prizes are no better, today I won 4 games and the prizes are a joke 2 gold packs and 2 premium players. This mode is not worth playing.
  • Diddymow
    5816 posts Big Money Move
    DaMMian wrote: »
    Online draft prizes are no better, today I won 4 games and the prizes are a joke 2 gold packs and 2 premium players. This mode is not worth playing.

I'm just doing it for the Milestone objective mega pack. Just got to finish off the 15 SBs (4 to go) to get another token which will then get me to 12 draft wins and then finish off the 15 Rivals wins (8 to go) after reset tomorrow to get the last token that will get me to 16 draft wins (might even just quit in the final).

The grind is real for 3 mega packs.
  • Joka2002
    613 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Diddymow wrote: »

I'm just doing it for the Milestone objective mega pack. Just got to finish off the 15 SBs (4 to go) to get another token which will then get me to 12 draft wins and then finish off the 15 Rivals wins (8 to go) after reset tomorrow to get the last token that will get me to 16 draft wins (might even just quit in the final).

Wasn't even worth it tbf
  • Diddymow
    5816 posts Big Money Move
    Joka2002 wrote: »
    Diddymow wrote: »

Wasn't even worth it tbf

No doubt but it's something to do. Rivals wins done for the week, nothing interesting in friendlies and SB feeling like a real grind without objectives to aim for.