Special cards

Zefi
975 posts Professional
Do you guys put special cards and icons in sbc?

Currently have over 50 special cards that I don’t use they are 84-90 rated

Comments

• HndL
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No, they are shiny .. they are
    lotr-lord-of-the-rings.gif
  • Zefi
    975 posts Professional
    HndL wrote: »
    No, they are shiny .. they are
    lotr-lord-of-the-rings.gif
    Lol yes they are
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5167 posts Big Money Move
    I do all the time
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1479 posts Professional
    Yes, no one is safe.

Except Shunsuke Nakamura.
  • Seeleyjs17
    1969 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was debating this early. Are all these cards really worth keeping if I'm never going to use them? Idk kinda torn bc they could be good for squad building in future but then again how much am I going to change
  • Zefi
    975 posts Professional
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »
    Was debating this early. Are all these cards really worth keeping if I'm never going to use them? Idk kinda torn bc they could be good for squad building in future but then again how much am I going to change

I usually save them for icon swaps but it looks like it could be done with anyone and they are not really worth it

I think I will start dumping them
    Some are otw and adidas but don’t think it’s worth it to keep them.
  • ImAtrocious
    2957 posts National Call-Up
    I try not to put in sbc cards I’ve completed because it makes me think of how many other cards I’m actually submitting. Only when it gets to tots do I start throwing those cards in. Other than that, if they’re untradeable, they are free game. Ea seems to have stopped requiring specific promo cards in sbcs like they used to, so there is no reason to hold now just because they are shiny.
  • A_Snipe
    3786 posts National Call-Up
    If icon swaps weren’t golden goal I’d consider keeping players more but mostly they become fodder. Pedro. Politano even my kante I’ll never touch. I also tossed puyol and petite sbc I replace them with players I enjoy more and get my fun out of them then move on. If they sit in your club for a month untouched it’s time to go
  • Zefi
    975 posts Professional
    Got di Maria 90 politano fekir Anderson pique kostic insigne gossen bamba Nkunku Pedro Brandt asensio and bunch of others

Kind of makes me feel how stupid I was to do all these sbc lol

I still like using them when it comes to leagues but not my main team
  • FlyingOkapis
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    I keep them, they come in handy for the times when you need players from certain leagues to get that new promo card you will also never use.

To be fair I rarely even use subs in games, my first 11 is what gets used but I still have a load of first owner cards I just carry for some reason.
  • Laker62
    2094 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 4
    I throw them in if I don’t use them. I don’t see the point in keeping cards you will never use personally.
  • Buzzbuzz
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like to keep them around as I like to make new squads every week.

I'd hate for the missing part of a puzzle to be a player I submitted and can't get back