Please give us this new card

Comments

• freddfranca
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    Or you can just change they in game??
  • Scu11duggery
    2004 posts Fans' Favourite

So, I want Chiesa and Politano to start on 10 chem in a 433(5). Please tell me how I manage this changing in game, oh wise one.
  • CK4795
    1176 posts Play-Off Hero

So, I want Chiesa and Politano to start on 10 chem in a 433(5). Please tell me how I manage this changing in game, oh wise one.

whats wrong with you? Its not like he insulted you
  • number7rocky
    8333 posts League Winner
    Won't happen because part of EA selling packs is that shiny new position change promo card
  • MoeilijkeMan
    2213 posts Fans' Favourite
    CK4795 wrote: »

Man’s woke up and chose confrontation
  • Omar.aljanaby
    1080 posts Professional
    EA won't do something like that bc they would run out of business. You know, the make money from promo. That's why you see many promos with new positions
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect

Quite easily, start everyone in the position they need to be to be on 10 chem, then preset one of your other tactics I.E ultra defensive to the positions/tactics you actually want then just switch straight to ultra defensive when you kick off.
  • Crazy_Oktopus
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Start with 3-4-2-1 and change ingame. ;)
  • Royboy
    1115 posts Professional
    That really defeats the purpose of FUT imo. It’s fun to make your best team using your creative strategies.
  • Scu11duggery

There's an assumption the OP isn't wanting to do something similar.
  • Scu11duggery

Man’s woke up and chose confrontation

Not the one who presented a flawed and arguably condescending response to someone's request?
  • Scu11duggery
    Start with 3-4-2-1 and change ingame. ;)

Ok. How do I get Spinazzola and Florenzi into this team too?

OP has asked for a type of card which would let you play a winger on the opposite wing. Happens all the time in football but can't be done in FUT. Meanwhile there are tons of RB Riparts and RB Haalands at CM, people starting Mbappe at CM and Fofana at ST in 451 (which is one of the most common formations due to 'easy links' and can then be manipulated in game) and switching in game because the FUT logic allows.
  • Scu11duggery
    Alford5 wrote: »

Quite easily, start everyone in the position they need to be to be on 10 chem, then preset one of your other tactics I.E ultra defensive to the positions/tactics you actually want then just switch straight to ultra defensive when you kick off.

Chiesa is a RM/RW. As is Politano. If I want to start with full backs, I can't make it work. I can start Lewandowski at CDM and Casemiro at ST, but can't start Federico Chiesa at LW despite the fact he spends a lot of time there for Juve and Italy.
  • Numlocked_
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nah they should completely drop chemistry or redo it.

Players should be able to build up “position awareness” even tough it’s not their natural position.
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 3
    Alford5 wrote: »

• I SiR MartY I
    13652 posts Has That Special Something

Change form at KO
  • hammycfc
    1039 posts Professional
    Cards would make it better and they would sell for a good bit 5k to start with but probably about 2.5k

I’d like it also LB >> RB & RB >> LB

• Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hell, let’s just be able to choose what position you want the card. 🤡
  • Loco_kniene
    2914 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 3
    @Jackwc well he does have a point imo.

We are able to change strikers to cdm's and vice versa, yet we can't place left or right wingers on the other side.
  • Joeznnn
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    Nah they should completely drop chemistry or redo it.

Players should be able to build up “position awareness” even tough it’s not their natural position.

Said this for years. Players should start on a base level of say 5 and then they develop in their roles. Similar to FM.

Wouldn’t trust EA to implement this anyway but would make the game a lot more individual.
  • They need to scrap position modifiers altogether and just have a set list of positions each player is capable of playing. Timo Werner can play ST or LW. He can’t play CDM nor should it matter if you start him there for chemistry purposes then switch him in game back to ST.

People want variety in teams. This is the way to do it. Make them use actual strikers at the striker position, and not just shoehorn Ousmane Dembele in as a RF.

And if you still want to play players out of position like RB Ripart at CB, go for it, but he’s going to look totally lost out there and cost you in game, as it should be.

Of all the unrealistic things about this game, this has to be near the top of the list.
  • Scu11duggery
    In all seriousness, in other modes players have fixed positions. Why not have a default change position card and then pick a specific position? Players like Kimmich and Alaba play multiple positions IRL. Kimmich should be able to play CDM, RB, CB and Alaba should be able to play CB, LB, LM, LW, but it doesn't mean every player should have that level of adaptability.
  • Miigue
    1143 posts Professional
    Don’t be a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and use players on 7 chem
  • JGDC74
    1286 posts Professional
    I’d like all position change cards to be removed from the game and all players to be compatible with positions they can play in real life. Just getting sick of seeing the likes of Kante playing as striker etc.
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1480 posts Professional
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    I’d like all position change cards to be removed from the game and all players to be compatible with positions they can play in real life. Just getting sick of seeing the likes of Kante playing as striker etc.

Why are you so bothered?

They are using the chem system/position change system exactly as it’s intended.

You’re only limiting yourself by following your imaginary rules, not taking advantage of position changes/custom tactics etc.
  • JGDC74
    1286 posts Professional
    JGDC74 wrote: »

You’re only limiting yourself by following your imaginary rules, not taking advantage of position changes/custom tactics etc.

No I’m not. I’d just like to see players in realistic positions, that’s all.

My imaginary rules are more fun though.
    My favourite one is that if Thierry Henry is playing, the aim of my game is to injure him. Nothing else in the game matters!
  • JayUnited9
    1308 posts Professional
    Jackwc wrote: »
    Hell, let’s just be able to choose what position you want the card. 🤡

You're making it out as if it's an unreasonable request. No need to be toxic and call him a clown
  • Razovars
    529 posts Semi-Pro
    This is the only other cards that need adding. No wingers to strikers or any BS like that.

Just LW>RW and RW>LW
  • Leo_D10S
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 4
    Royboy wrote: »
    That really defeats the purpose of FUT imo. It’s fun to make your best team using your creative strategies.

"Creative" meanwhile everyone uses the same players and formation. Mainly because of how chemistry limits you to much to make your "ultimate team"
  • Kennyy
    10399 posts Has That Special Something
    They’ll never do it cos that’s a whole promo for the.