4.3M bid on Pele who sells for 600k less

hammycfc
1039 posts Professional
On Xbox 95 Pele that’s was put up for 12 hours got a 4.3M bid on him at the time of listing 8 was on the market at 3.7M

This bid makes no sense and is possibly coin transferring.

Comments

  • Bags
    2044 posts Fans' Favourite
    happens all the time. Last year I spend some time flipping the cheaper icons. I remember Paul Scholes for some reason regularly had this sort of activity. Never really noticed it on expensive icons but i've never really traded them.

    Considering how many YouTubers promote various coin sellers, it much be big business so I guess this is the way its often done.
  • YidArmy
    2433 posts Fans' Favourite
    hammycfc wrote: »
    On Xbox 95 Pele that’s was put up for 12 hours got a 4.3M bid on him at the time of listing 8 was on the market at 3.7M

    This bid makes no sense and is possibly coin transferring.

    😆 mate got and look at TOTW cards rated over 85 or any other high rated meta players...there are cards that go for hundreds of thousands of coins above their market rate every single hour of every single day.

    Coin transferring goes on all the time and is nothing new.
  • rats21
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's called transfering coins and EA dont seem to give a damn,only issuing random bans here and there
  • JakeH
    1693 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was it first owner with no games played? Some people will play way over the odds for that.
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    You see it all the time whilst doing BPM. Random players with 9.9k bids when there's 50 of them on the market for 200 BIN.
  • Tster101
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2
    All you saying coin transfer ffs it's clearly a mistake or first owner...weird way to transfer like 350k after tax loss. Then if he sold it he'd take another tax loss and have overall traded over like 100k but lost all together around 400k on tax losses
  • hammycfc
    1039 posts Professional
    JakeH wrote: »
    Was it first owner with no games played? Some people will play way over the odds for that.

    No 5 owners 123 games played no a fresh card
  • hammycfc
    1039 posts Professional
    Tster101 wrote: »
    All you saying coin transfer ffs it's clearly a mistake or first owner...weird way to transfer like 350k after tax loss. Then if he sold it he'd take another tax loss and have overall traded over like 100k but lost all together around 400k on tax losses

    It’s starting price is 600k above buy now. I don’t see how someone could make that stupid a mistake on a non fresh card.



  • Wonderkiid
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    Could have been the only one on the market at the time. Not everyone observes the market a long time before they pull the trigger. And before you'll mention it, looking for expired sales on internet is even more of a stretch to the far majority playing Fifa
Sign In or Register to comment.