EA: "you can acquire all items without spending money"

RogLeBell
569 posts An Exciting Prospect
How, when you refuse to drop anything to raise fodder and just put out an endless supply of lightning rounds? The gap between the top and bottom end is abysmal.

I’m sick of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Just give us a repeatable mid icon SBC and stop messing about.

Comments

• D_Jefe2090
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    David12344 wrote: »
    I have so much fodder untradable and can’t even use it. I’m discarding cards every day it’s criminal

Packs are worthless, promo cards are worthless.

Terrible market imo. And ruining the game due to there greed.

This game died already mate.
  • Shemson
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Honestly all they need to do is drop some high quality SBCs and everything will be fine
    I’m still picking up fodder at the moment but my transfer list is now 100 and my trade pile is 20 odd so can’t do that much longer
    Couldn’t say no to Kroos at 13k today though lol
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    We are short on EPL SBCs compared to last few years EPL is the most popular league :)

Especially CB and ST .

Need Thiago Silva flashback .
    Literally any forward even a Vardy , auba ,
  • Safk001
    967 posts Professional
    You can’t blame EA for your bad trading choices. If you bought a load of fodder in the hope of it rising quickly that is a risk you decided to take, I don’t trade and I can buy all but the top several icons just by playing the game and I’m not that good.
  • Geordielad123
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shemson wrote: »
    Honestly all they need to do is drop some high quality SBCs and everything will be fine
    I’m still picking up fodder at the moment but my transfer list is now 100 and my trade pile is 20 odd so can’t do that much longer
    Couldn’t say no to Kroos at 13k today though lol

Let be clear I’m not criticising or being skeptical, but when on earth was 88 Kroos only 13k today? Which platform? Do you mean you sniped one? Surely there were none listed at that price?
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    D_Jefe2090 wrote: »
    I have so much fodder untradable and can’t even use it. I’m discarding cards every day it’s criminal

Pretty much mate
  • David12344 wrote: »
    D_Jefe2090 wrote: »

Pretty much mate

Yep
  • Safk001 wrote: »
    You can’t blame EA for your bad trading choices. If you bought a load of fodder in the hope of it rising quickly that is a risk you decided to take, I don’t trade and I can buy all but the top several icons just by playing the game and I’m not that good.

Good one
  • Geordielad123
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Safk001 wrote: »

Comedy gold that lad. Give me a freaking break.
  • Safk001
    967 posts Professional

??? I’ve got 2.6 million coins available (if I sold my team) that would make the overwhelming majority of players available to me (individual, not collectively obviously) and I haven’t done a single trade. I have done some/fair few league SBC’s but that’s it.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15845 posts World Class

??? I’ve got 2.6 million coins available (if I sold my team) that would make the overwhelming majority of players available to me (individual, not collectively obviously) and I haven’t done a single trade. I have done some/fair few league SBC’s but that’s it.

How much have you spent on FP?
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

I think barnes has a new account 😂
  • > @Safk001 said:
    > You can’t blame EA for your bad trading choices. If you bought a load of fodder in the hope of it rising quickly that is a risk you decided to take, I don’t trade and I can buy all but the top several icons just by playing the game and I’m not that good.

People like you must honestly live on eating nothing but cardboard absolute mush for brains
  • nowback2me
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2021
    Other than releasing better Icon SBCs, there is an easy fix for EA but they seem incompetent.

All they need to do is give desirable players TOTS level cards but make the SBCs 1-2m and something you can grind towards. Players who are legends of the game but unlikely to get any IF/TOTS cards because of their age/roles in their team.

Players like Ramos, Fabregas, Alexis, Aguero, Hazard, Chiellini, Bale, Marcelo, Ramsey, etc....

Who remembers that striker Ramos SBC from Fifa 19? What a CDM he was. Or the 5* WF Ramsey from Fifa 20.

Make them expensive, but make them great. And bring them to the game now, not in the summer when the game is dead.
  • Safk001
    967 posts Professional
    > @Safk001 said:
    > You can’t blame EA for your bad trading choices. If you bought a load of fodder in the hope of it rising quickly that is a risk you decided to take, I don’t trade and I can buy all but the top several icons just by playing the game and I’m not that good.

People like you must honestly live on eating nothing but cardboard absolute mush for brains

No need to be rude pal.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15845 posts World Class

:joy: There's no way you can pull 2.6m without serious pack luck or FP spend, not that I'm judging, its his money.

I'm just curious, because if has that just by playing, with no FP spend and is "not that good" then I wanna know where I'm going wrong because I trade a little, elite each week and throw WL games for packs and if I sold everything I have, I'd maybe hit 3m.
  • Safk001
    967 posts Professional

I got the points with the pre-order and bought the £70 pack at the start of the game, went through them all that day, none since.
  • RogLeBell
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    You can spend a new car worth of money and still not have a full top icon squad

It’s madness mate. I’m not saying everyone should have it, but drop a base rio SBC or something Meta for people to grind. Repeatable mid icons, anything to get the prices of fodder up. 84s are the same as week 1. That’s madness. Never seen a market like this. It’s pure greed.

We had some premium moment cards last year, there wasn’t really one high ticket WW SBC card compared to previous years of Futmas or Freeze.

I can’t blame EA for a decimated market? You come in here saying you don’t trade and yet you can buy all the top icons? Mid Gullit? Eusebio? cruyff? R9? If you’ve got any of these you’ve either got lucky or spent a small fortune.

I’m not talking about just fodder. I’m talking about multiple aspects of trading that are now dead. IFs useless. Even going unassigned is a waste of time.

Now get yourself back to bed.

• Springveldt
    6955 posts Big Money Move

So you have either bought FP or you have been incredibly lucky with rewards. There is no other way of having 2.6M coins at this stage of the game without trading.

My most expensive tradable card has been RB Davies who I sold for 180K. I've packed 92 Lew and 91 Oblak untradable, that's it for 90+ cards.

If I sold everything I'd be lucky to have 1.2M coins and it would be even less if I didn't do a bit of trading.
  • Safk001
    967 posts Professional
    RogLeBell wrote: »
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    You can spend a new car worth of money and still not have a full top icon squad

It’s madness mate. I’m not saying everyone should have it, but drop a base rio SBC or something Meta for people to grind. Repeatable mid icons, anything to get the prices of fodder up. 84s are the same as week 1. That’s madness. Never seen a market like this. It’s pure greed.

We had some premium moment cards last year, there wasn’t really one high ticket WW SBC card compared to previous years of Futmas or Freeze.

I can’t blame EA for a decimated market? You come in here saying you don’t trade and yet you can buy all the top icons? Mid Gullit? Eusebio? cruyff? R9? If you’ve got any of these you’ve either got lucky or spent a small fortune.

I’m not talking about just fodder. I’m talking about multiple aspects of trading that are now dead. IFs useless. Even going unassigned is a waste of time.

Now get yourself back to bed.

You misunderstand or I did t explain properly, I can buy any individual card outside of the few you mentioned meaning that the overwhelming majority of items are available to me.

I’m not sure what the get back to bed comment was about, but I’d too be annoyed if I was as bad at my club management as you clearly are and come across someone who knew what they were doing.
  • Smashed_It_Bro
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    Look at you all. for once decent cards are available to everyone but you lot don't like that do you because you can't trade your way to Icons and so on.

Just accept the fact that you aren't getting the top players unless you put money into the game!
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

:joy: There's no way you can pull 2.6m without serious pack luck or FP spend, not that I'm judging, its his money.

I'm just curious, because if has that just by playing, with no FP spend and is "not that good" then I wanna know where I'm going wrong because I trade a little, elite each week and throw WL games for packs and if I sold everything I have, I'd maybe hit 3m.

Has to be crazy luck bro. The majority of players don’t have that amount without trading or points.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Look at you all. for once decent cards are available to everyone but you lot don't like that do you because you can't trade your way to Icons and so on.

Just accept the fact that you aren't getting the top players unless you put money into the game!

Why are you enjoying this you big weirdo

Go troll on Twitter or something
  • This is the state of the community

People post to make themselves look good and troll at same time

• Safk001
    967 posts Professional

So you have either bought FP or you have been incredibly lucky with rewards. There is no other way of having 2.6M coins at this stage of the game without trading.

My most expensive tradable card has been RB Davies who I sold for 180K. I've packed 92 Lew and 91 Oblak untradable, that's it for 90+ cards.

If I sold everything I'd be lucky to have 1.2M coins and it would be even less if I didn't do a bit of trading.

To be fair if you could have over 1 million by now with terrible pack luck then it’s not exactly far fetched for someone to have 2.6 million with average pack luck.
  • MDR123456
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RogLeBell wrote: »
    How, when you refuse to drop anything to raise fodder and just put out an endless supply of lightning rounds? The gap between the top and bottom end is abysmal.

I’m sick of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Just give us a repeatable mid icon SBC and stop messing about.

It’s the worse year for building or keeping up competitive teams
  • Springveldt
    6955 posts Big Money Move

To be fair if you could have over 1 million by now with terrible pack luck then it’s not exactly far fetched for someone to have 2.6 million with average pack luck.
    Thing is, I don’t have terrible pack luck, I have average pack luck. You need to be incredibly lucky to have what you have without spending on points or trading. The rewards this year just aren’t great.