HONEST Ibrahimovic review

Milonairs
180 posts Sunday League Hero
So I had the luck to try Ibrahimovic out for free because I was fortunate enough to pack him untradeable so his price dropping or rising would not benefit me.
I play elite and getting around 15 wins per week before packing ibra so thats my level if ur curious.

My honest opinion is he is very good. He replaced Ginola (which I found a very hard decision, didnt even sell him right away kept him in case Ibra didnt perform). After 10 qualifier games (went 9-1) I sold Ginola. I did not miss him once. And I loved that guy. Ibra scores headers for fun and corners are almost guaranteed a goal atleast once a game. Hes shooting is insane. Longshots, finesse and finesse from distance all goes perfect. Powershots can be tricky but thats just because I HAD to find somekind of negative.
Passing is great and people to focus extra on Ibra which leaves other people open. Makes great runs, he is a “has his own mind” type of runs like Cruyff and Eusebio. Can be a little cluncky sometimes but for his height its surprisingly good. A lot like Ginola but due hes strenght he powers through defenders more and bullies them off when they try to catch onto you.
If I would have to buy him with coins what I was actually planning to before packing him, I’d say 3m is to high atm but 2m or even a bit more is in my opinion definetly worth it. No other players who feel the same like Ibra at this moment in the game right now. Definitely makes fifa more fun again!!

Comments

• Jordonp
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    Would you sell mid cruyff to buy him?
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    Most of us won't get to try him sadly but does his price command 2 or 3 million which is a higher price than cruyff and Eusebio cards I think it's very questionable yes ibra is a great fun card I would love to use him but to be above the price level of those icons is just daft to me

I guess one way to look at it is that Ibra won’t get another card this FUT that will better this one so for fans of the player, they’d pay anything to use their idol.
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Most of us won't get to try him sadly but does his price command 2 or 3 million which is a higher price than cruyff and Eusebio cards I think it's very questionable yes ibra is a great fun card I would love to use him but to be above the price level of those icons is just daft to me

Also even the top icons are being exceeded by some of these promo cards of late…personally WW Neymar is much better imo after using him than mid Cruyff.

Main reason these days for icons is for links, allowing you to make hybrids and flexing if you have one of the top ones. Sure some will use icons that they liked watching etc. but those I feel are becoming a minority.
  • Milonairs
    180 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jordonp wrote: »
    Would you sell mid cruyff to buy him?

Pff hard one. I have used baby Cruyff and baby Eusebio. Not considering the price, I would take ibra over them. It’s also the fun what Ibra brings. Can do some things With him I havent done in this Fifa yet.
  • Jordonp
    ha032742 wrote: »

Also even the top icons are being exceeded by some of these promo cards of late…personally WW Neymar is much better imo after using him than mid Cruyff.

Main reason these days for icons is for links, allowing you to make hybrids and flexing if you have one of the top ones. Sure some will use icons that they liked watching etc. but those I feel are becoming a minority.

Might be better but doesnt have the animations and feel that makes you want to play with cruyff. Like having cruyff in my team makes me any to switch my console on
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator

Might be better but doesnt have the animations and feel that makes you want to play with cruyff. Like having cruyff in my team makes me any to switch my console on

Neymar has better animations imo and unique Neymar body whereas Cruyff has the generic lean type body.
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator

For me this is where the game falls down icons should remain elite full stop promo cards etc shouldn't be better than them

Agreed, we should get two types of icon max, not 4 and they should review some of the stats of the lesser ones like Baresi and Nesta…those were elite defenders of their time and Nesta was definitely quick when he needed to be at his prime.
  • Jordonp

Neymar has better animations imo and unique Neymar body whereas Cruyff has the generic lean type body.

I disagree so hard but this is a subjective matter.
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    6 5 with his jumping/heading stats just seem's filthy 😂 I'm someone who does utilise crossing/heading with POTM CR7, so can only imagine how disgusting it is with Ibra 🤣

Did get him in draft so will try him there in the week.
  • Hocus_pocus
    419 posts Sunday League Hero

For me this is where the game falls down icons should remain elite full stop promo cards etc shouldn't be better than them

Agreed, we should get two types of icon max, not 4 and they should review some of the stats of the lesser ones like Baresi and Nesta…those were elite defenders of their time and Nesta was definitely quick when he needed to be at his prime.

I'd be for 1 version of icons but their stats develop as you use them throughout the game cycle trading them on reverts them back to their original stats possibly 🤷‍♂️
  • The_giant616
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haven’t played fut this year and this is the only card that I wish I could use. Waited all last year for a fast Ibra.
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    Haven’t played fut this year and this is the only card that I wish I could use. Waited all last year for a fast Ibra.

This is why people are going mad for this Ibra. Particularly given the uncertainty that EA would give him a special card after his outburst about them using his name illegally.
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He’s my ideal CF. I want him badly lol
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator

I'd be for 1 version of icons but their stats develop as you use them throughout the game cycle trading them on reverts them back to their original stats possibly 🤷‍♂️

It’s a nice idea but we’ve seen that EA can’t even implement simple ideas successfully such as the versus promo :D
  • Mr. Soper
    3983 posts National Call-Up
    Ea will release a summer year ibra that will be better. Just to screw all the ibra users
  • ohbuggerit
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Or your icon starts as baby. They become prime after x games. But you only have x number as a prime and then they revert to mid, representing the end of the career. Then you would have a decision to make. Cash in when they are prime or play on. Use all the time or wheel out for the big games. In any road make them special again.
  • Koning Spijker
    3834 posts National Call-Up
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    Ea will release a summer year ibra that will be better. Just to screw all the ibra users

An immense Ibra to use for maybe 1 month, while at the end there are a lot of immense cards.
    You think people that used this WW Ibra for 5 months will feel screwed over??????
  • I’m absolutely gutted that I won’t be able to try this card, there hasn’t been a great Zlatan in so long, wish it were an SBC. I have no more packs to graft.
  • ziotree
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Off subject.

But OP said he loved ginola.

Just got ginola in my team.

Can I ask what chem style you used. He will be striker. Hunter or engine

He came with hunter if that helps
  • scalaneopt
    1291 posts Professional
    Man... his price keeps going up. Will hold until thursday. Friday with the new promo could also be a good ideia to go for Ibra but with high demand and with him not in packs anymore he could rise even a litter bit. Why so expensive... why why???? :s
  • truegunn3r
    13034 posts World Class
    edited December 2021
    Was lucky enough to try him in drafts. He is very silky with the ball
  • Maximus AK47
    2986 posts National Call-Up
    It is a great card. Thanks for your review mate. But you will get only envy feedbacks after your post )))

I am a big fan of Zlatan , both IRL and in game.

When he had his cards with great stats in previous FIFAs, he always was very -very good and UNIQUE . SO i am sure this card is amazing.

BUt Not many people can afford Ibra at this price range, You have to have like 6-10 mill coins to be able to afford him.

If I use all my coins and sell Mbappe, I;'d probably buy him at current price... But for me that is stupid, I need to have decent team and some free coins to trade with. SO I cant buy him (or other card) for more than 1,2-1,5 mill.

Thus, I do hope this IBRA card will drop eventually to that level in the future , when we have TOTY/TOTS... and I will get him and will enjoy him )))

• BeefyRabouter
    6804 posts Big Money Move

I guess one way to look at it is that Ibra won’t get another card this FUT that will better this one so for fans of the player, they’d pay anything to use their idol.

Won't he get a TOTS? Imagine that one upgraded lol.
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator

Will the boost in pace be the same though or will it be more likely in the 80s? ;)
  • BeefyRabouter

Will the boost in pace be the same though or will it be more likely in the 80s? ;)

EA will go balls to the wall and upgrade over this card :P can't wait for my 99 agility Haller :D
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator

EA will go balls to the wall and upgrade over this card :P can't wait for my 99 agility Haller :D

I mean that’s like 5 months away :smirk:
  • BeefyRabouter

I mean that’s like 5 months away :smirk:

O yeah, can't wait for my informs to sell so I can buy Ibra and have a 3 mil card in my budget Eredivisie squad :P Worth it though ^^

Nah 3 mil is too much, I was thinking he'd be closer to 1.5 tbh.
  • Wonderkiid
    1635 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA made this card stupid rare and thus making him crazy expensive. At this price point you even have some of the best icon strikers available.

That said, I am tempted to buy him but I am so sick of losing hundreds of thousand coins everytime so I am probably holding off