Pick our jersey after we get matched up

BichodePaternal
18 posts Last Pick at the Park
How does EA keep messing this one up? You pick a team and a jersey, patiently wait for a game and then both colors are practically the same or the ref's jersey is similar to one of the teams.

We should be able to pick the team and after we get an opponent, then we both pick our jersey and the ref's jersey color should be different to both of ours.

Comments

• blue166
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why EA have not done what PES used to do and have a screen where you and your opponent chose the kit for that match. We should also see the formation of our opponent too.

EA have taken so much out of this game. And no I will never play FUT EA. I'd rather stop playing the game all together.

@EA_Roger
  • dazzlesnowy
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    you’re expecting EA to do commonsensical things? it’s more likely that pigs will fly.
  • BichodePaternal
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    blue166 wrote: »
    Why EA have not done what PES used to do and have a screen where you and your opponent chose the kit for that match. We should also see the formation of our opponent too.

EA have taken so much out of this game. And no I will never play FUT EA. I'd rather stop playing the game all together.

@EA_Roger

I know, I wish we could at least see the line- up and then make the adjustments.