They have to be finesse goals.
  • Mrcosmo
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    I did
  • JohnShelby
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes just finesse
    Worst objective this year
    Because most of people quit after you score with la liga player.. also they know you will go for finesse so it is easy to block
    I scored 2 in one Game with Adidas Dele Alli and then had luck in next Game i exchange all other finesse goals with opp
  • gbshow
    1090 posts Professional
    I did the fenesse goals last night. It took 21 goals to get the 8. They don't register properly.
  • BioNicoM2
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    gbshow wrote: »
    I did the fenesse goals last night. It took 21 goals to get the 8. They don't register properly.

It took me 1 game. Traded it with someone and only needed 8 🙃
  • Mrcosmo
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes they dont register
  • All4fun1991
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    I’m that one for bit…Even though I give my opponents goals but they never allow me to score with my RB Trent upfront 😁😁
  • A_Snipe
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Just message the person and swap them. That’s what I do on any of those dumb objectives. Especially headers or out of box goals
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2021
    I let a guy run through from kick off moved the keeper and he understood and we traded goals till 8-8 then I gave him win.

Was a nice french guy. Messaged each other after. Was cool.
  • Mrcosmo
    755 posts Semi-Pro
    Strange i scored 40 goals and 1 registerd
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    I messaged a guy and he let me do 8 and then I let him do 8 then we battled it out for the win. Legend ❤️
  • NataliesBottom
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    David12344 wrote: »
    I let a guy run through from kick off moved the keeper and he understood and we traded goals till 8-8 then I gave him win.

A Christmas love story for the ages. 🥰

• Jackwc

It made my Christmas 🥺 the time saved is invaluable and being at the mothers today il be waiting for 6pm to open my token pack 🤞🏼😏😎
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2291 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just messaged a guy asking if they wanted to do the 8 goals. Was easy enough even though the first time I didn’t use English players lol.
  • NataliesBottom
    Jackwc wrote: »

It made my Christmas 🥺 the time saved is invaluable and being at the mothers today il be waiting for 6pm to open my token pack 🤞🏼😏😎

I almost had the same experience...except once I’d let the guy get his 8 finesse goals he stopped playing nice and played like a demon to stop me getting my 8th. What. A. Douche.
  • JohnShelby
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero

I almost had the same experience...except once I’d let the guy get his 8 finesse goals he stopped playing nice and played like a demon to stop me getting my 8th. What. A. Douche.

That is why you exchange goal for goal
  • Jackwc

Hope he’s got a lump of coal for Christmas!!
  • NataliesBottom
    JohnShelby wrote: »

That is why you exchange goal for goal

I did. It was 7-8 when he started going apes❤️❤️❤️..I did beat him, but didn’t get that last finesse. It wasn’t about finesse by that stage. It was war!!!!! 😆
  • Diddymow
    5804 posts Big Money Move
    I had a guy last night let me score 4. I never agreed to it and he didn't even message me so I just carried on as it was Christmas day and I got a spare hour to play the game, I actually wanted to play not swap goals. He eventually quit and sent me a load of abuse.
  • JohnShelby
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diddymow wrote: »
    I had a guy last night let me score 4. I never agreed to it and he didn't even message me so I just carried on as it was Christmas day and I got a spare hour to play the game, I actually wanted to play not swap goals. He eventually quit and sent me a load of abuse.

If you didn’t like free goals and “just wanted to Play a normal Match” then you should have quit.. but no you took advantage and then wont give it away… you just wasted his time.. no wonder he was angry
  • NataliesBottom

If you didn’t like free goals and “just wanted to Play a normal Match” then you should have quit.. but no you took advantage and then wont give it away… you just wasted his time.. no wonder he was angry

Yeah. You kind of look like the bad guy here. If you didn’t want to swap goals..just quit. Although the abusive messages mean the guy probably deserved it.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

😂
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Played a player much better than me went 3-0 up and didn’t let me just get 1 goal with my Benzema 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    From now on no free wins no goals given my end
  • Diddymow

Why should I quit? He's the one who doesn't want to actually play the game.
  • Moxon
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are you holding R1 and then shooting? Because that doesn’t work.

You have to press R1 and shoot at the same time.
  • Diddymow
    Seems like you're not actually allowed to just play friendlies now. If you concede first you're supposed to quit because you're supposed to assume GG and if you score first you're supposed to assume your opponent's wants to swap goals. So kicking off with the mindset of I just want to play a match now makes you the bad guy.
  • Jackwc

😂

Thought you’d been banned. I’ve never seen the forum so quiet without you yesterday! Nice to not have threads about ginola and Arsenal cards all day 🙄😉