Green tradeable pack icon

PirateW
537 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2021
So I have plenty of packs stored and space on my transfer list.
I really don't want to be opening those untradeable packs at the moment so I go for the ones with the green tradeable icon next to them... so why on earth when I open one of those mega packs (which I swear was from a tradeable sbc), does every item suddenly become UNtradeable and leave me with 6 duplicate untradeables that I can't do anything with??

I intentionally opened a TRADEABLE pack not UNtradeable ffs and now I'm losing value because of bad coding.

Sort it out EA ffs

Comments

• mair9485
    68 posts Park Captain
    Bump! Infuriating.
  • Diem
    1017 posts Professional
    On webapp it opens the first one of the pack type it finds. So if its the only pack of its type you're fine, but if you have an untradeable one above it in the list it picks that.

You're right, it's an annoying bug.
  • PirateW
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Diem wrote: »
    On webapp it opens the first one of the pack type it finds. So if its the only pack of its type you're fine, but if you have an untradeable one above it in the list it picks that.

You're right, it's an annoying bug.
    I was on the console at the time, which made it even more infuriating because I couldn't then do the preview packs.
    At least on the app you can preview packs even if you have unassigned items.