Tagliafico

nsholmberg11
2350 posts Fans' Favourite
Can somebody post the requirements and what his upgrades are? Definitely gonna be grinding it out for this card. 🍻 🤙

Comments

  • Pocketsquareguy
    7853 posts League Winner
    Full Argentina team in a friendly. 15 goals, 4 crosses, 4 wins. Score in 8. Boosts are pretty standard. One version has extras dribbling. One has extra defending.
  • ImAtrocious
    2957 posts National Call-Up
    Do full teams include the subs, or you allowed different players in subs?
  • JGDC74
    1276 posts Professional
    I’m absolutely furious about this. 7 days to do both Tagliafico and Everton.
    Why couldn’t they put one in Squad Battles?
    Friendlies are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unplayable right now! Took me all week to finish Osimhen.
  • Safckje
    1224 posts Professional
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    I’m absolutely furious about this. 7 days to do both Tagliafico and Everton.
    Why couldn’t they put one in Squad Battles?
    Friendlies are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unplayable right now! Took me all week to finish Osimhen.

    That can’t be true, I finished it in under 2 hours on Wednesday.
  • JGDC74
    1276 posts Professional
    Safckje wrote: »
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    I’m absolutely furious about this. 7 days to do both Tagliafico and Everton.
    Why couldn’t they put one in Squad Battles?
    Friendlies are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unplayable right now! Took me all week to finish Osimhen.

    That can’t be true, I finished it in under 2 hours on Wednesday.

    You are obviously one of the lucky ones who benefit from the lag others get in Friendlies.

  • Paularbear
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What are the requirements in the actual friendly lobby?
  • Simm0
    1203 posts Professional
    Paularbear wrote: »
    What are the requirements in the actual friendly lobby?

    Max 1 nation, max 1 loan
  • Safckje
    1224 posts Professional
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Safckje wrote: »
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    I’m absolutely furious about this. 7 days to do both Tagliafico and Everton.
    Why couldn’t they put one in Squad Battles?
    Friendlies are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unplayable right now! Took me all week to finish Osimhen.

    That can’t be true, I finished it in under 2 hours on Wednesday.

    You are obviously one of the lucky ones who benefit from the lag others get in Friendlies.

    Possibly. I had the odd game where it felt like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but not much different to the usual.
  • Paularbear
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Simm0 wrote: »
    Paularbear wrote: »
    What are the requirements in the actual friendly lobby?

    Max 1 nation, max 1 loan

    Thank you👌
  • Colonel_Getafe
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's made much harder that Argentina have no good defenders and everyone is rocking full Brazil teams.

    Played two, both had Pele and Neymar up top.
  • bezo85
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's made much harder that Argentina have no good defenders and everyone is rocking full Brazil teams.

    Played two, both had Pele and Neymar up top.

    The best Argentinian CB is a silver (Delgado)
  • ValtorSadek
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Love this objective, Crespo and Simeone and Dybala up front smashing those Brazilians 😀 VAMOS!
  • Mrcosmo
    724 posts Semi-Pro
    Can you have other nations on bench?
  • Retro1989
    7212 posts Big Money Move
    Mrcosmo wrote: »
    Can you have other nations on bench?

    Nope. Got to be all from Argentina.
  • Vixonner
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    bezo85 wrote: »
    It's made much harder that Argentina have no good defenders and everyone is rocking full Brazil teams.

    Played two, both had Pele and Neymar up top.

    The best Argentinian CB is a silver (Delgado)

    How about romero?
  • JGDC74
    1276 posts Professional
    I just played one game with my Brazilian side. Came up against the most boring player. He had a Brazilian side too and with good defenders but dreadful strikers. He had 5 at the back and was clearly playing with low depth and drop back too. At one point I just passed back to my keeper and stood there and none of his players came close. I quit out of boredom. 0-0 score.
  • GitGood
    481 posts Sunday League Hero
    They need to remove the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ speed booster on this friendlies…Now everyone thinking they got a squad of pele’s…feels awful to play with booster, no wonder all online matches are one sided.
  • Safckje
    1224 posts Professional
    Just checked my club and I can make decent teams for both nations.
  • nsholmberg11
    2350 posts Fans' Favourite
    Allowing loan players suck. Have played against Pele in every single game. 💩
  • ImAtrocious
    2957 posts National Call-Up
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    I just played one game with my Brazilian side. Came up against the most boring player. He had a Brazilian side too and with good defenders but dreadful strikers. He had 5 at the back and was clearly playing with low depth and drop back too. At one point I just passed back to my keeper and stood there and none of his players came close. I quit out of boredom. 0-0 score.

    I get where you're coming from a little but, but also find it annoying when someone will just stand there with the ball. If you pass the ball to a non-threating spot on your side of the field, I'm not necessarily going to pull someone out of position just to chase you. At some point, it's up to you to make an attacking move (just like when a ball is played back to the keeper in real life and nobody presses him).

    At the end of the day, I think we all get annoyed by the way others play the game. Bearing that in mind, I'm all for just playing my game and not worrying too much about what the other player is doing.
Sign In or Register to comment.