So what has latest update broke I mean fixed?

stevotrueblue
1454 posts Play-Off Hero
Where is the patch notes hidden these days?
Or do they just not tell us what they let the EA gremlins loose on anymore?

Comments

• JakeH
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not sure if it’s just been a few bad games but GKs seem to be even worse.
  • Bolly80
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    JakeH wrote: »
    Not sure if it’s just been a few bad games but GKs seem to be even worse.

This
  • stevotrueblue
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    I see passing is still just as bad as ever. But add some prime icons people can spend fp on getting,, at least priorties stay consistent.
    Isnt it funny that they nerfed pace, dribbling and skill moves and marketed this years game on passing when its probably the most broken part of their game,, says it all.
    Passing and tackling for that matter should be the basic foundation of a football game.
  • Gooders66
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I see passing is still just as bad as ever. But add some prime icons people can spend fp on getting,, at least priorties stay consistent.
    Isnt it funny that they nerfed pace, dribbling and skill moves and marketed this years game on passing when its probably the most broken part of their game,, says it all.
    Passing and tackling for that matter should be the basic foundation of a football game.

I make some passes and there is no power on it whatsoever and the ball just trickles as if I’ve hardly kicked it,and why are some of my players ignoring the ball and just standing there,this just gets worse!!
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1589 posts Play-Off Hero
    F2-BAC33-B-993-D-4-AD9-8-B01-A6-FA124-E8645.jpg

Called it😬
  • stevotrueblue
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gooders66 wrote: »

I make some passes and there is no power on it whatsoever and the ball just trickles as if I’ve hardly kicked it,and why are some of my players ignoring the ball and just standing there,this just gets worse!!

I know,, its what annoys me the most this year. I honestly dont mind losing to some really good build up play or some moment of magic . What really gets me is losing goals constantly after a stray pass (that shouldnt even be difficult) goes right to ops attackers and they get in and score. I think most of the goals I score as well come from these "moments".
    What enrages me as well is how just then the commentary makes some derisory comment about my passing or how good my oponent is at defending when the same thing happens going forward and his ai controlled defender gets that magnet pass right to him.
  • stevotrueblue
    1454 posts Play-Off Hero
    F2-BAC33-B-993-D-4-AD9-8-B01-A6-FA124-E8645.jpg

Called it😬

Nice one lol,, saw your post earlier,,, tbf im moaning about what was in game b4 patch tho lol
  • Buzzbuzz
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2021
    It's now as boring as FIFA 20

PTB, spam driven pass to Mbappe and Neymar and try to skill glitch through the defenders.
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2021
    When opening packs on console now it throws you back to your saved packs now. Accidently opened one I was saving for TOTY, thanks EA.