IF Totti

Olivier
2001 posts Fans' Favourite
So I picked up IF Totti for 14.5k today (fresh :smiley: ) and I've been using him in an almost full Roma squad as CAM in 433(4) but I'm not really liking him in that position. I'm having a hard time creating chances. Is he better at CF in a false 9 formation? Does anyone have any good squads around him?

Comments

• PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    hes average... he has a nice shoot but is way too slow..
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    4-2-3-1 as CCAM.
  • Olivier
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »

Yeah and his agility is worse than that of an airplane

But he looked like such a fun player :cry:
  • Olivier
    4-2-3-1 as CCAM.
    Thanks I'll try that :smiley:
  • fred1266
    1890 posts Play-Off Hero
    he is good every where i play him at ST, CF and even CAM i usually just dribble ant hit some long shots
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    4-2-3-1 as CCAM.

• l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero

Dont worry. He said is a Roma squad. gervinho doumbia ibarbo will do the work . and its possible to play well with 10 players
  • Olivier

Dont worry. He said is a Roma squad. gervinho doumbia ibarbo will do the work . and its possible to play well with 10 players

:sunglasses:
  • I use him at CF False 9, and I enjoy him really much. Even though he is slow, he is a very decent finisher and great in the build play. The definition of a one/two touch player. And he's strength surprised me, he can sometimes sustain the defender's harassement, or bully to recover the ball.

• Salman
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hes so good, simply amazing. Only issue is stamina.
  • Olivier
    Salman wrote: »
    Hes so good, simply amazing. Only issue is stamina.

I've noticed too how quickly his stamina goes down!
  • Flooby
    723 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Striker in 4-1-2-1-2(2). His passing is amazing and lack of pace is mitigated by having Cerci in CAM for me. The one place you want Totti on the ball is in the box, if you can get him there and just shoot its likely it will go in. I usually have fun walking the ball with him from 30+ yards out to the box just by weaving in and out of tackles - so much control! I also play him alongside Tevez with a running in behind instruction so if it's not on for Totti himself he'll play a perfect through ball to Tevez. :)