Mdm
5120 posts Big Money Move
Nif ucl or uel Cards in packs

That's normally a tell tell sign

No?

Comments

• Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wouldn’t have thought so. Will just be different requirements.

If there is no icon swaps I’m out. It’s all I’m hanging on for.
  • KiliaN64
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    Swaps have already been confirmed before the game came out.

ABE2-C372-3104-45-B5-A442-7-BFF10-DFB717.jpg
  • False_Nine
    1433 posts Professional
    I read something months ago that it might not be until February. Thought it was bogus at the time, but considering how much they nerfed rewards, and made us wait on the Hero packs, wouldn’t surprise me at all if they made sure they bled us dry as much as possible before giving us anything for ‘free’.
  • Seeleyjs17
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    First icon swaps gets released the same time prime icons go into packs. Normally get prime icons on Friday and then swaps will be Monday. Always in the middle of a season also. So most likely will next Monday although that won't give much time to grind the first set especially if there is wl obj so I really don't know
  • greif44x2
    2660 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »
    First icon swaps gets released the same time prime icons go into packs. Normally get prime icons on Friday and then swaps will be Monday. Always in the middle of a season also. So most likely will next Monday although that won't give much time to grind the first set especially if there is wl obj so I really don't know

Can be released as milestones with a limited time, I think they've done it in 21