Campos Kit Bait & Switch

Scu11duggery
2298 posts Fans' Favourite
Let me start by saying: I'm an impulsive idiot.

Now that's out the way, I saw the Campos kit SBC. 2 cheap teams. You get a TIFO of Campos in his famous self-designed flourescent kit from the 94 world cup for 1 team, a stadium theme for the other team, and the badge for the SBC is the design of the kit.

Nostalgia kicks in. This was the kit we all wanted as kids (we were idiots) but couldn't get as it wasn't available for sale due to it being designed by Jorge himself. I figure "They've added him as a Hero and they must have included it as part of the deal". Complete both SBCs with 0 effort. I dream that there's some scope to set it as a separate GK kit but resign myself to at least being able to set it as the away kit.

NOPE. It's some fugly pos kit.

Yeah, yeah. Could have checked first on console, blah blah blah.

I just wanted to share this anecdote with you all.

Also - this was clear false advertising and I demand compensation of no less than 10 million coins, PIM Buffon (created just for me), PIM Maldini as the world's greatest ever LB (also created just for me), a 99 rated Scu11duggery player card and a connection advantage for the rest of my life.

Comments

• Anadin7
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your kitting me??

Thats a nightmare mate.
    Your demands have been seen, a full EA investigation is underway, please await the outcome.
  • Scu11duggery
    Your kitting me??

Thats a nightmare mate.
    Your demands have been seen, a full EA investigation is underway, please await the outcome.

I feel validated.

I had a dream of never mixing up an opponent with the ref ever again, but it was not to be
  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    You're right about one thing... You're impulsive... So impulsive you forgot to check the kit out in game before making a thread ๐Ÿ˜‚

The terrible camouflage kit is just a visual glitch on the app...
  • Scu11duggery
    You're right about one thing... You're impulsive... So impulsive you forgot to check the kit out in game before making a thread ๐Ÿ˜‚

The terrible camouflage kit is just a visual glitch on the app...

๐Ÿ˜‚

And that's why we put disclaimers!

Oh well, for the trauma caused by their visual glitch and the subsequent humiliation faced here... COMPENSATION!!!
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Let me start by saying: I'm an impulsive idiot.

Now that's out the way, I saw the Campos kit SBC. 2 cheap teams. You get a TIFO of Campos in his famous self-designed flourescent kit from the 94 world cup for 1 team, a stadium theme for the other team, and the badge for the SBC is the design of the kit.

Nostalgia kicks in. This was the kit we all wanted as kids (we were idiots) but couldn't get as it wasn't available for sale due to it being designed by Jorge himself. I figure "They've added him as a Hero and they must have included it as part of the deal". Complete both SBCs with 0 effort. I dream that there's some scope to set it as a separate GK kit but resign myself to at least being able to set it as the away kit.

NOPE. It's some fugly pos kit.

Yeah, yeah. Could have checked first on console, blah blah blah.

I just wanted to share this anecdote with you all.

Also - this was clear false advertising and I demand compensation of no less than 10 million coins, PIM Buffon (created just for me), PIM Maldini as the world's greatest ever LB (also created just for me), a 99 rated Scu11duggery player card and a connection advantage for the rest of my life.

๐Ÿ˜‚