Old Gen Formations/tactics

SeanDCFC
2643 posts Fans' Favourite
Most tactics discussions and videos I see tend to be focused on new gen so I'd like see what formations and custom tactics the old gen boys are using. Anyone want to share theirs?

Comments

  • 442

    Balanced, 50, 50, balanced, direct passing, 50, 5, 1, 1
  • strings79
    2410 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    442

    Balanced, 50, 50, balanced, direct passing, 50, 5, 1, 1

    any player instructions pal ?
  • JTNFFC
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2021
    4222

    50. 55. 50
    Poht
    Balanced
    Direct passing
    Lb/rb stay back overlap
    Cdm stay back/cover centre
    Cam get in box for cross
    Strikers no instructions

    Changed to this 2 weeks ago and its changed my game. Be patient, use rb/lb passing. Non skiller just trigger runs
  • SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    JTNFFC wrote: »
    4222

    50. 55. 50
    Poht
    Balanced
    Direct passing
    Lb/rb stay back overlap
    Cdm stay back/cover centre
    Cam get in box for cross
    Strikers no instructions

    Changed to this 2 weeks ago and its changed my game. Be patient, use rb/lb passing. Non skiller just trigger runs

    I've want to try the 4222, might give this a go later today, do you not be very exposed defensively?
  • SeanDCFC wrote: »
    JTNFFC wrote: »
    4222

    50. 55. 50
    Poht
    Balanced
    Direct passing
    Lb/rb stay back overlap
    Cdm stay back/cover centre
    Cam get in box for cross
    Strikers no instructions

    Changed to this 2 weeks ago and its changed my game. Be patient, use rb/lb passing. Non skiller just trigger runs

    I've want to try the 4222, might give this a go later today, do you not be very exposed defensively?

    Exposed?
    He’s got 6 players back at all times.
  • SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2021
    Since1875 wrote: »
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    JTNFFC wrote: »
    4222

    50. 55. 50
    Poht
    Balanced
    Direct passing
    Lb/rb stay back overlap
    Cdm stay back/cover centre
    Cam get in box for cross
    Strikers no instructions

    Changed to this 2 weeks ago and its changed my game. Be patient, use rb/lb passing. Non skiller just trigger runs

    I've want to try the 4222, might give this a go later today, do you not be very exposed defensively?

    Exposed?
    He’s got 6 players back at all times.

    Well you should be more exposed centrally than say a 4231 for example because there is no central cam
Sign In or Register to comment.