Tiago Djalo

Furrag85
2495 posts Fans' Favourite
edited December 2021
Any reviews yet? He looks absolutely horrible to play against.

Comments

• Biged808
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m going all in on him,just making a quick shuffle to get him in
  • Furrag85
    2495 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm really surprised i've not seen him in any teams yet, especially with that link to Sanches.
  • Djalo vs baby Euse, easy W
    0f20e09164072bb5ca33f1cdb9c750b8.gif
  • Simm0
    1294 posts Professional
    Played against two pros using him and he was very annoying.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Djalo vs baby Euse, easy W

Is he good? I've seen pros already moaning about him saying hes absolutely abysmal
  • Orison wrote: »

Is he good? I've seen pros already moaning about him saying hes absolutely abysmal

So far so good, but obviously WL and pro vs pro are 2 very different worlds.

However I don't think too many people in this thread are playing pro vs pro :D

Tomorrow it's eCL qualifier (think from 10am onwards) and I guess many pros will still use Djalo if you wanna see what he does there.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner

Tomorrow it's eCL qualifier (think from 10am onwards) and I guess many pros will still use Djalo if you wanna see what he does there.

Ah nice is that on twitch? Might give it a watch

Very keen on buying him because i absolutely love his silver card when i play silver stars but was put off by alot of the pro reviews especially stokes saying he makes eder militao look like prime moments maldini lmao
  • Orison wrote: »

Very keen on buying him because i absolutely love his silver card when i play silver stars but was put off by alot of the pro reviews especially stokes saying he makes eder militao look like prime moments maldini lmao

Stokes hates Militao as well.

But I like Militao so I will probably like Djalo too :D
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero

I thought that was a meme, saying he's -4/10 and that there's a new stat dedicated to Djalo mistakes.

Like the kind of humor where it's "oh god he's so bad please don't get him!" cause he doesn't want to play against him every game.

There's no way that was a legit comment.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    RTG20 wrote: »

I thought that was a meme, saying he's -4/10 and that there's a new stat dedicated to Djalo mistakes.

Like the kind of humor where it's "oh god he's so bad please don't get him!" cause he doesn't want to play against him every game.

There's no way that was a legit comment.

No idea i didnt actually read the thread just saw the initial tweet, i don't know really follow stokes so unsure if meme or not but also saw a couple other people saying hes bad
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cats out of the bag then.

His silver card is as op as kimpembe. Cant wait to use this one