Chiesa and Donnarumma price range

DKCena
1846 posts Play-Off Hero
Did EA leave for weekend? Cant get a Chiesa because pricerange is too low. Donnarumma is near the roof too

Comments

• YidArmy
    2557 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeh Chiesa is annoying. Knew I should have bought at 300,000. There were quite alot of him available on PS at 300 for a good while but I hesitated not realising 300 was his max.
  • greif44x2
    2359 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait a couple of days for Chiesa, he should drop. Looks good but no chance that it's a 300k card
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Yeh Chiesa is annoying. Knew I should have bought at 300,000. There were quite alot of him available on PS at 300 for a good while but I hesitated not realising 300 was his max.

Same for me. But price will plummet when price range is adjusted. I think people are keeping now and then undercutting will start. Hopefully
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA, are you awake? Adjust price range on Chiesa and Dollarumma please. Thanks
  • AvalanJ
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    greif44x2 wrote: »
    Wait a couple of days for Chiesa, he should drop. Looks good but no chance that it's a 300k card

Generally I'd agree with you but some stuff won't make any sense this year market wise same was said for rati sanches 84 rated card etc.. pretty much doubled in price.
  • JakeH
    2966 posts National Call-Up
    I want Chiesa. Not sure whether to try to snipe one at 300k or be patient! What do we think he will drop too?
  • Scu11duggery
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    I remember in the early days of FUT the assumption was that xbox prices were lower because there was a larger player base and more items - especially when they had the Legends exclusively.

I'm pretty sure the PS base is now much bigger than the Xbox. Why are Xbox prices so much cheaper?
  • kdirt
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chiefs is easy to snipe at 300k which means he will probably drop a good bit when ranges are updated. Donnuruma has been hard to get
  • JakeH
    kdirt wrote: »
    Chiefs is easy to snipe at 300k which means he will probably drop a good bit when ranges are updated. Donnuruma has been hard to get

My old fingers are just too slow :D
  • GitGood
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    I got Donnarumma on league 1 prime players pack..he’s extinct in the market.
  • Springveldt
    6970 posts Big Money Move
    Yep, no way that stays at that price. Just doesn’t have the links to justify 300K. It’s just people speculating as usual.
  • JakeH
    Yep, no way that stays at that price. Just doesn’t have the links to justify 300K. It’s just people speculating as usual.

Will wait and be patient!

• Texas6
    957 posts Professional

Di Natale, If Barella, ADP, Zola

He is plenty of green links
  • greif44x2
    2359 posts Fans' Favourite
    AvalanJ wrote: »

Generally I'd agree with you but some stuff won't make any sense this year market wise same was said for rati sanches 84 rated card etc.. pretty much doubled in price.

Sanches is a CM version of Dembele and Kimpembe, mate
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well i dont expect a price Update before in a couple of hours. This is such a joke
  • pes1972
    1803 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got Chiesa in pack but he doesn´t feel like an improvement over RTTK Politano for me
  • JakeH
    When can expect price range changes?!
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    JakeH wrote: »
    When can expect price range changes?!

If we are lucky in 50 mins. If not there i dont know
  • torakun
    2701 posts National Call-Up
    You are all very sure that Chiesa will drop.. Made me concerned. I packed him from Duo SBC and is currently waiting to sell.. 300k is great but if I can get more it'll be better..

You guys reckon I better offload Chiesa now before the price range update?
  • JakeH
    I think maybe better to sell? I mean so many people will list and still coming out of packs so ‘should’ drop. But I’m no expert!
  • Springveldt
    6970 posts Big Money Move
    Texas6 wrote: »

Di Natale, If Barella, ADP, Zola

He is plenty of green links
    I’ve hardly came across people using ADP or Zola. Barella is good but not someone that people will be looking to keep using in a couple of weeks.

Do Natalie I’ll give you but are there that many people out there using him or running a Serie A team to keep Chiesa at 300K? Cant see it and I’m someone that has been using a Serie A team for the whole time I’ve had the game.

I’m pretty confident he will fall when the price range is updated.
  • JakeH
    I’m risking it and can’t be bothered to snipe in the hope he going down!
  • kdirt
    480 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Given his stats he looks to be fairly priced around 300k.
  • JakeH
    No change it seems.
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    WTF EA. Are you for real?!
  • JakeH
    Might have to try snipe one I guess
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    Might have to try snipe one I guess

I think I'll wait. When EA finally change the range the market must be flooded with cards and the undercutting will start.

People gave up with Donnarumma after holding for 24 hours. He was 200k 55 mins ago. He is 160k now and still dropping. Same might happend to Chiesa, but with this market you never know.
  • JakeH
    Well I’m glad I didn’t snipe at 300k. Finally updated and cheaper
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well I’m glad I didn’t snipe at 300k. Finally updated and cheaper

I jumped in on 300k and i dont Care. He is really good and i will properly keep for a Long time. I am running a serie a team. I like him IRL so its okay even if i loose 150k on him
  • DREAM
    4003 posts National Call-Up
    anyone see Chiesa dropping much more in price? IIRC other special cards have gone up around Tuesday each week, is he only in packs until Wednesday? thinking of jumping in on him at 240K.