edited December 2021
Anyone used him since upgrade

Comments

• radhoyl
    5561 posts Big Money Move
    I play him as CDM. Much better than the IF
  • Safckje
    1484 posts Professional
    Been using him since he was 84 rated. He’s good at everything. I like having defenders who can cope when they are pressured and he’s great at it.
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great stats! Haven’t used him since I had his gold card. I was gonna pick him up to bring on as a defensive CM but I already have RTTK Vidal and red cancelo to bring on there 😓
  • madlion
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    He looks very good, that agility is insane for a CB and will make him feel faster than his stats suggest. There's few CBs you want instead of Alaba when jockeying imo
  • Im giving him a go today as cdm and cb. Have his otw settling dust but with this upgrade he looks quite decent
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Agreed to all
  • Dutch3723
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    He absolutely is - I've just sold mine to take advantage of the profit I've made since buying it / upgrades etc.. and wanted to change my team around BUT, he's excellent under pressure, finds a good pass and provides good balance to the team on the left side - good bringing the ball out as well. Suspect that'll be his last upgrade though so whilst he's very good for now, he will now get overtaken by other cards etc...