Anyone use lucas Paqueta potm?

Mdm
5120 posts Big Money Move
Was thinking of doing him as box 2 box purely out of boredom and could do with a box to box
With ligue 1 links

Comments

• Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    I want him mate but very overpriced.
  • freddfranca
    2947 posts National Call-Up
    I was thinking about, but spent all my coins and fodder doing Roberto Carlos 🙄
  • Mdm

Fodder though not coin.

It does make a difference
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2021
    Mdm wrote: »

Fodder though not coin.

Fsir enough mate but not sure I'd use my fodder there though. Each to their own i suppose.
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero

Fodder though not coin.

Fsir enough mate but not sure I'd use my fodder their though. Each to their own i suppose.

No, don't you understand how economics work in FIFA Forum Land?

If you go and play the game, spend coins on SBC's, spend your time grinding objectives, getting rewards, and then get a player from any of those outcomes, he actually cost you nothing!

HE'S FREE!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Doesn't cost a thing, cause these people must put no value on their time? :joy:

Card looks amazing for a box 2 box in a 4-1-2-1-2(2) or something, but I'm not paying 170k for him, if he was like 80-100k sure I'd consider it.
  • GeorgeGervin
    3510 posts National Call-Up
    Was thinking of doing him as box 2 box purely out of boredom and could do with a box to box
    With ligue 1 links

I wanted to love him. I’ve tried!! I like POTM Fofana a lot better. Even IF guendouzi I find more effective. Played him at CM and let him wander to CAM in some formations. He’s not terrible just not what I had hoped.
  • Mdm
    RTG20 wrote: »

Fodder though not coin.

Fsir enough mate but not sure I'd use my fodder their though. Each to their own i suppose.

If you go and play the game, spend coins on SBC's, spend your time grinding objectives, getting rewards, and then get a player from any of those outcomes, he actually cost you nothing!

HE'S FREE!

Card looks amazing for a box 2 box in a 4-1-2-1-2(2) or something, but I'm not paying 170k for him, if he was like 80-100k sure I'd consider it.

Lol

You've not even used him and wrote an essay
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    RTG20 wrote: »

Fodder though not coin.

HE'S FREE!

Lol

You've not even used him and wrote an essay

Your time is worth nothing? :joy:

Is that what you are saying, because if you're saying fodder has no intrinsic value (which it does), that's the only way you could reach that conclusion.

I'd never say that, but I'm just trying to clarify your stance :o
  • greif44x2
    2629 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used him for ~40 games, he's ok but nothing special. Save fodder unless you have a ton of it
  • Mdm
    greif44x2 wrote: »
    I used him for ~40 games, he's ok but nothing special. Save fodder unless you have a ton of it

Thanx
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Just wait with ur fodder,,kylian might be the next ligue 1 potm 😉
  • Mdm
    Just wait with ur fodder,,kylian might be the next ligue 1 potm 😉

That would be delightful

I'll hold