Preview packs

RichT
578 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone else not had a single one worth buying?

Literally a complete waste of time for me.

Opened every day so far and nothing.

Comments

• Geordielad123
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nope. Only ever bought one and that me a profit of 2k on the first week. They have been horrendous
  • Bought 3 of them overall..
    Kane
    Benzema
    Discard IF
  • RichT
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nope. Only ever bought one and that me a profit of 2k on the first week. They have been horrendous

At least I am not the only one.
  • Stephan91182
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Most of the time its nothing but had this 1 a while back

20211021-095338.jpg
  • Brunjes_FC
    815 posts Professional
    Only good one so far, but still worth it for just clicking a button each day. Easiest 125k.

235-D18-A0-E3-CD-42-D7-94-F0-6-E184-FB7-B1-A1.jpg
  • Cainman88
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had one that had Kyle Walker after a two weeks then only had one where I made like 2k profit
  • MarchOrDie
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mane IF 7k pack nothing after that or before
  • Haven’t had anyone worth over the value of the pack.
  • Stevo088
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I got messi in 1 apart from that nothing
  • HndL
    495 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rttk gravenberch from 7.5k pack when he was 15k
    other than that, 0 profitable preview packs :)
    realizing-what-was-that.gif

• All4fun1991
    2846 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same here, normally 77 common gold or 78..I really don’t expect much because even my single player packs are duplicates most times, imagine opening 81 rated rare gold duplicate every time..😁😁..out of all the players in the game I keep getting the same useless players every time like they’re tied to my account.
  • dylwms
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    Son in a pack earlier on when he wasn’t cheap
  • oldboiler
    4887 posts National Call-Up
    7.5k preview packs are about as useful as Brazilian manager league consumables
  • AvalanJ
    1420 posts Professional
    oldboiler wrote: »
    7.5k preview packs are about as useful as Brazilian manager league consumables

I'm heavily invested for that leagues milestones drop. All players already extinct.
  • Best that I had were Koulibaly early on .. worth 25k
    Son - 120k
    Salah - 210k

And also had some Promo players that were worth 10-15k like Neuhaus or Berghuis
  • Bought 1 that had a Shadow in it.
  • SeanDCFC
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've bought 0 but I've opened 100%, I believe more and more that the more active you are the lower percent you have in packs in general
  • Cubeshawn
    79 posts Park Captain
    I’ve had loads of shadow cards from them, so buy it and preview the next. Of the hundreds of expensive reward packs I’ve opened I’ve had nothing more than 100k pull.
    This is the first year I got cr7 and it was in the 7.5k preview pack
  • Stephan91182
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2021
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    I've bought 0 but I've opened 100%, I believe more and more that the more active you are the lower percent you have in packs in general

This is probably treu, 2 years back i didnt play for a few weeks after being very active.
    First pack opened after those week contained untradable viera.
    Last year i skipped till somewhere in april when the game was real cheap 1 of first packs i opened had figo tradable.
    Did not play much matches in 21 though mostly bit sbc on app.

So after a year of being away basicly this year i started again more active.

My pulls so far
    1st day messi
    Salah 91 and gold
    Mane
    Sane ucl
    Mukiele ucl
    Guardiola previeuw pack
    And when they where still expensive players like mendy and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of others.

Now i been active for a while and since couple of weeks i suddenly pack nothing anymore worth over 25k.

So ye i do believe that when you go inactive after a active period they draw you back in by increasing pack luck