NO

Not doing it
    no

no

NOOO

No.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Yeah I’ll never play battlers hate it. I do it for swaps only.
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    More from though guys than

Delay
    Lag
    Teleport
    Keeper fumble
  • FlyingOkapis
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    You have to have a special kind of acceptance/patience to play SB regularly.

I play it and I've accepted that I will get screwed by the AI multiple times in a game, even lose games because of it.

Still find it ridiculously amateur that instead of improving the AI difficulty EA thinks its acceptable to just cheat and screw the player instead and literally turn off the rules of football to suit them.

Things happen in SB that dont happen in any other mode in the whole game.
  • ICUP
    7422 posts League Winner
    SB gameplay is better but its the same boring trash, I literally play SB and I start yawning.
  • broxigaz
    2720 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah it's boring I mean really boring, yet I still have to get that elite 1🤪
  • Wi1son73
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    Humans make mistakes on the pitch, So there is always room to exploit which is both ways.. SB’s don’t and play super annoying.. But you do get the odd game where they play close to what humans play like…. It can be fun..
  • Diddymow
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Humans make mistakes on the pitch, So there is always room to exploit which is both ways.. SB’s don’t and play super annoying.. But you do get the odd game where they play close to what humans play like…. It can be fun..

This. Playing against full meta teams with drop back and deep af defences on World Class or above is torture at times. You have to grind your way to a 1-0 lead only for the AI to ping pong a few passes together and blast past your defence.