2 Games of Champs left - Cannot find opponent (25 mins now)

Roobar
1498 posts Play-Off Hero
I have two games of champs left. Last night after 30 mins I gave up, now I still can't find an opponent. Connection, NAT etc. all good.

This is just getting ridiculous now.

Comments

• Rename123456
    429 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You should call your ISP, it’s their fault (it’s not, but it’s what they are going to tell you)
  • Roobar
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    You should call your ISP, it’s their fault (it’s not, but it’s what they are going to tell you)

Haha yeah i'm sure they will. Going to keep listing it every weekend it happens. Don't expect a fix in reality.
  • Vaanito
    68 posts Park Captain
    [quote="Roobar;c-10904522"][quote="Rename123456;c-10904011"]You should call your ISP, it’s their fault (it’s not, but it’s what they are going to tell you)[/quote]

Haha yeah i'm sure they will. Going to keep listing it every weekend it happens. Don't expect a fix in reality.[/quote]

Well, there should be. Everybody's been complaining lately
  • FlyingOkapis
    1917 posts Play-Off Hero
    I know its been difficult to find games more so than usual but I dont think this is all down to servers/connections etc.

I just cant imagine many people are playing Champs this late.
  • Royalwhite
    995 posts Professional
    Same thing with friendly objectives / milestones where sometimes I had to wait for 5-10 minutes till a get an opponent ! Never experienced this in any Fifa before !!
  • ya8
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Because many intermediate level players gave up this year because of EA silly decision to create Play Offs. They wanted Fifa 22 to be for highly skilled competitive players only, sliced Rivals rewards, excluded most players from WL as most players can't get 5 wins out of 9. So here you go: have a nice year of Fifa 22 with only very good players, which are minority and wait 20 mins for matchmaking. :D Fifa 22 will become dead soon unless they create WL for intermediate players and noobs or redeisgn Rivals or allow all players to compete in WL.

What I noticed comparing to last year, that last year my winratio in Div2 was ~50%. I was getting easily 14/30 wins in WL. This year: I am winning about 30% games only in WL and Rivals. Which means many of players of my intermediate level are not playing anymore.
  • RichT
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    ya8 wrote: »
    Because many intermediate level players gave up this year because of EA silly decision to create Play Offs. They wanted Fifa 22 to be for highly skilled competitive players only, sliced Rivals rewards, excluded most players from WL as most players can't get 5 wins out of 9. So here you go: have a nice year of Fifa 22 with only very good players, which are minority and wait 20 mins for matchmaking. :D Fifa 22 will become dead soon unless they create WL for intermediate players and noobs or redeisgn Rivals or allow all players to compete in WL.

What I noticed comparing to last year, that last year my winratio in Div2 was ~50%. I was getting easily 14/30 wins in WL. This year: I am winning about 30% games only in WL and Rivals. Which means many of players of my intermediate level are not playing anymore.

Wouldn't say division 2 is intermediate. But agree with you post other than that.

The other problem is that a lot of good players that would have been busy in the weekend league don't qualify. They play the friendlies matches instead. EA in their wisdom decided it was a free for all in friendlies match making. As a true middle of the road player I can't qualify, can't even get the friendlies rewards because anyone my level has got fed up of being destroyed. I can get them, but the wins are a massive problem.

They are seriously trying to scare off new / average players this year. It will cost them, maybe not now, but next year they won't have as many new players returning.but they will be left with the toxic and the hardcore.

I loved this game last year, but have been reduced to yawn battles.

On the flip side, I've played at lot less, so thanks EA.