Whisper it quietly but....

Stav93
912 posts Semi-Pro
That Premier League SBC looks to be absolutely fantastic for menu grinding! Only 7 Bronze/Silvers needed and no 1 club requirement... And a 50k pack for every cycle!

Comments

• Diddymow
    4784 posts National Call-Up
    If it's good value the bronze and silvers will sky rocket then, supply and demand.
  • Stav93
    912 posts Semi-Pro
    No doubt about it, but if you're doing the BPM it becomes insanely profitable and you don't need to hit that many on the silver upgrades. The lack of a one club SBC has to be a mistake surely?! They're never this nice 😂
  • ha032742
    43908 posts Moderator
    edited November 2021
  • Leandrinho28
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Untradable 50k pack.. 9 duplicates for me
  • WFCBagnall
    92186 posts Moderator
    dwight-shh.gif
  • Diddymow

Throw them into the repeatable SBCs, it will be easier to manage the 1 untradeable duplicate you get from that.
  • Seeleyjs17
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diddymow wrote: »

Throw them into the repeatable SBCs, it will be easier to manage the 1 untradeable duplicate you get from that.

I had 4 lol do threw them into the passing upgrade. Just to get a dupe kdb
  • Ncliverbirds
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did the ligue 1 mega pack and was rinsed. Best card an 83 gold with 5 duplicates. Probably spent 15,000 coins buying silver and gold players. My fault.
  • Seeleyjs17
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did the ligue 1 mega pack and was rinsed. Best card an 83 gold with 5 duplicates. Probably spent 15,000 coins buying silver and gold players. My fault.

Thats not bad. Spent 15k for 35k pack you saved 20k
  • GeorgeGervin
    2801 posts Fans' Favourite
    Close this thread. 🤐
  • K. Navas + Numbers Up Fabian from rare players pack
    And tradeable Varane from Jumbo rare gold or whatever pack it was
  • ROYALNUTT
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just done this sbc and I’m not kidding here I got Simon Kjaar in 3 of my 5 packs!! I’ve had some half decent pack luck recently but really!
  • Mmandras
    6268 posts Big Money Move
    About 30k minus in the first round. Shall I go on? :/
  • Diddymow
    Did one full round just with players from my club and got dupe untradeable Ricardo Perreria.
  • Mmandras wrote: »

I'd do this only by opportunity if you have like over 90% of the cards sitting in the club already. Certainly wouldn't spend coins.
  • Diddymow
    greif44x2 wrote: »
    Mmandras wrote: »

I'd do this only by opportunity if you have like over 90% of the cards sitting in the club already. Certainly wouldn't spend coins.

I've got so many bronze and silver EPL players from BPM and bronze upgrades. Running out of golds though, might just wait until this repeatable ends and they go back down.
  • JakeH
    705 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got Oblak from one of the packs so a decent start.
  • Numbers rice best I got.
  • Pengwin
    1620 posts Play-Off Hero
    Donnaruma from tradebale jumbo gold. Nice
  • Izzy2K17
    13649 posts Has That Special Something
    Spent 10k on the bronze/silvers
    Best pull was IF Hoffmann and a couple of 83s meh
  • TheBenson
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Save the packs and do PTOTY
  • leea12345
    926 posts Professional
    they are still crap compared to the past years league sbc, they keep taking things away and we just have to accept it
  • leea12345 wrote: »
    they are still crap compared to the past years league sbc, they keep taking things away and we just have to accept it

Not even close to FIFA 18 (they released league SBCs too late tbf) or 19, but much better than 20 or 21.
  • Stav93
    912 posts Semi-Pro
    leea12345 wrote: »

Certainly preferred when we got a player, but I'd argue they're better and way way easier to craft and grind than last year.
  • Diddymow
    Saudi looked cheap and easy and I already had so many players. Then you go down the rabbit hole of being committed to one club and they only have 1 striker and 1 LM and both are stupidly expensive.
  • TW1103
    4177 posts National Call-Up
    Best card I got was David Silva
  • Diddymow
    Diddymow wrote: »
    Saudi looked cheap and easy and I already had so many players. Then you go down the rabbit hole of being committed to one club and they only have 1 striker and 1 LM and both are stupidly expensive.

Used a LB and converted a CM to a CF using untradeable position cards. Got NU Hummels in the big pack at the end.
  • lastfifa
    3398 posts National Call-Up
    Did premier league rare gold pack and got 82 neres stopped there as i hate this gane.