deleted
    Post edited by Danimal5981 on
  • Danimal5981
    3220 posts National Call-Up
    deleted
  • Steffolovitch
    2041 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow, love this already. No offence to the Ajax-save, but this is new and already a brilliant read! Contrary to the Dutch league, I have very little knowledge of the Polish, so I really enjoyed the read about the history, league structure, rivalries etc. The family angle is also something quite extraordinary.

I will definitely check in here and see how you go about with this. Good luck!
  • Danimal5981
    deleted
  • CHYP2074
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love this already!
    Something new, I've never seen saves with clubs in such a forgotten league in FIFA. Good luck with this.
    By the way, what do you expect will be the END goal? Hoping for any continental success considering the fact that it is quite possible to make it to CL, EL, and especially ECL.
  • Danimal5981
    edited May 16
    deleted
  • Ashy
    23192 posts Club Captain
    I am a 1/4 Polish myself but never been to Poland or follow Polish football, apart from the national team a little, going to be interesting to see how you handle this with such limited resources, looking back at their past positions and currently they seem like a team that finishes around 13th/16th, lower end of the table, good luck
  • Danimal5981
    edited May 16
    deleted
  • Steffolovitch
    edited November 2021
    Great view of the squad there. I'm only familiar with Kuba and two of the Czechs; Hanousek and Kliment. Looking forward to see how this plays out.
  • Danimal5981
    edited May 16
    deleted
  • Ashy
    23192 posts Club Captain
    What a player this guy looks to be, very tall but has pace, 5 star skills and 5 star weak foot, this is someone that can be an instant star in the team and earn a good amount of transfer fee for the club in the future.
  • Steffolovitch
    I love the nepotism-angle there. You invest in the youth setup, but obviously it raises questions and critique, since your uncle is in charge of the academy. I bet they'll eat their words though, once this academy graduate hits the ground running. What a talent! I bet he'll make anyone forget about the small academy investment real soon. And he's only the first to come.

You name him as a possible new Kuba or a new Lewa, in terms of playing styles. For me it would be logical to develop him into playing in a central role, since he's so tall. And to me his physical appearance also resembles that of Arkadiusz Milik. Hopefully he won't run into the same extent of injury trouble.
  • Danimal5981
    deleted