Anybody currently doing the La Liga Milestone player?

The reason i ask is because i was playing my first few games with my La Liga team today and MY WORD was it difficult! I don't have anybody special in my team and have a few players that have fairly low pace (72-78) but i didn't expected to get smashed every game i played. In comparison, i have already almost completed the Bundesliga milestone (just 4 more Finesse goals) and only had Haaland and Zakaria as my 2 biggest players.

I don't think i can compete for the La Liga milestone until everybody else is also going for that one as there are a lot of low rated players in that league who are okay but have low pace and can't keep up with higher rated players.

Comments

• KiliaN64
    2971 posts Fans' Favourite
    I usually do every objective, but that card is nowhere near worth the time to complete it.. it’s a no from me.
  • A5B
    3819 posts National Call-Up
    Got it done and it’s actually quite a good card. If Machis was better I would have considered playing him at CDM in my team over Llorente.
  • Hitb1404
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    This luis milla card is actually nice to be honest. can be played as cdm or cb. With shadow his main defending stats are almost maxed out
  • Fozberry
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's a lot of work for a card that you can easily replace for under 20k, and will be redundant in weeks if it isn't already.
  • Fozberry wrote: »
    It's a lot of work for a card that you can easily replace for under 20k, and will be redundant in weeks if it isn't already.

My thoughts exactly.

EA have brought out a milestone card which is fine for the current state of the game.

In a month or 2, you will have 5 to 10 better options open to you.

Not worth it