Thanks for the memes, but it’s time to go..

RogLeBell
569 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2021
No response to missing stadiums.

No response to icongate 2.0 and 4m coins randomly deposited into peoples accounts.

No response to milestonegate and last minute changes to rewards.

No response to some of the worst gameplay of any fifa ever made.

No response to anything fifa 22 related from the community managers. These people have jobs because the community exists. The fact that we don’t get any response to any issues on here is a disgrace.

Rob and Andy had their flaws, but they would at least response to the community. This forum is about feedback, here’s some feedback to EA, start to engage properly with your community.

Thanks for the first week memes, but it’s time to go, Roger.

Comments

• kukuchev711
    1216 posts Play-Off Hero
    Last few days I've been experiencing the worst gameplay ever. I've been playing since FIFA 14. It's unreal bad!
  • RogLeBell
    Last few days I've been experiencing the worst gameplay ever. I've been playing since FIFA 14. It's unreal bad!

It’s borderline criminal how this game is allowed to function in its current capacity. Cyberpunk was pulled for less than what EA have put out.
  • Saiyajin
    1152 posts Professional
    I dont know what you mean but next gen gameplay on ps5 is pretty smooth.
  • RogLeBell
    Saiyajin wrote: »
    I dont know what you mean but next gen gameplay on ps5 is pretty smooth.

Next gen is more broken than old gen with with its auto drop back and weird over animations
  • dazco
    446 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Icongate? What have I missed?
  • Swanz05
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    dazco wrote: »

EA employees selling elite icons for real $$. Last we heard about EA's 'investigation' was a promise in March pitch notes to keep us posted :D
  • Furrag85
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    dazco wrote: »

Some people who did the base Icon SBC received a mid icon by mistake.

EA then apologised for this error by gifting these accounts a tradeable base icon. Pele lost 700k overnight or so off his value because the sharp influx, and those accounts who sold his tradeable gained 3.5-4m coins.

FWIW, I agree with all the points raised by the original poster.
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    I still don't get why people think or expect EA to do anything else about the icon SBC

Why would they give everyone a refund/compensation if there's no need (for them)
  • I SiR MartY I
    15837 posts World Class
    Roger is still a community manager?
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021
    Would be nice to get some answers and actually be treated like valued customers

Plot twist. In ea HQ we are the memes
  • RogLeBell

Who knows? When was the last time he addressed the community?
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    David12344 wrote: »

Problem is mate once anyone from EA posts anything here all they ll get is a load of abuse and smart answers. Who needs that??
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

Problem is mate once anyone from EA posts anything here all they ll get is a load of abuse and smart answers. Who needs that??

Just a idea but they should stop messing it all up then.

Multi billion pound company this is, they need to start learning from mistakes and do better.

At this point there is no excuses for it.
  • Robertjames86

Multi billion pound company this is, they need to start learning from mistakes and do better.

1.5 billion pounds worth of fifa points sales suggest they aren't messing it up at all though pal.
    The games a massive success as far as EA are concerned.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

1.5 billion pounds worth of fifa points sales suggest they aren't messing it up at all though pal.

Then they are disillusion as are the people who buy the points this year. 😂
  • Robertjames86

Unfortunately I think they ll make record sales again this year. The sales figures is how they judge it. I'm afraid. I doubt the top brass within EA have ever played the game at all.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

Unfortunately I think they ll make record sales again this year. The sales figures is how they judge it. I'm afraid. I doubt the top brass within EA have ever played the game at all.

No you are right mate about ea they see the bottom line and they are winning.

But it’s not right if you know what I mean, as in the sense as what they do is not right 😂
  • Robertjames86

But it’s not right if you know what I mean, as in the sense as what they do is not right 😂

Yes mate of course it's not right I don't know how they get away with half the stuff they do!
  • Gainzy
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero
    Reading this I’m so glad I haven’t put myself through it all again this year.

This game hasn’t changed since fifa 18. The last decent fifa that was fun to play was probably ‘17, and that had its flaws. That was half a decade ago.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021

Yes mate of course it's not right I don't know how they get away with half the stuff they do!

Who knows 😂
  • RogLeBell
    I still don't get why people think or expect EA to do anything else about the icon SBC

Why would they give everyone a refund/compensation if there's no need (for them)

It’s simple mate. The SBC had incorrect odds for everyone who completed it when mid icons were in the pack. Now the people who pulled mid cards were then compensated by getting the tradable base card. There was at one point 7 pages of base Pele.

To put that into context there were just FOUR in total mid Pele cards on the market. So a huge injection of coins into the game and some people lost 750k in 10 mins on Pele. How is that fair?

Anyone who did that SBC should have been given a new pack with the correct odds.

We now have issues with elite rewards dishing out good cards over reds. When is someone going to address the non stop constant issues and mistakes in this game? It’s an absolute shambles right now.
  • RogLeBell

Who knows mate.

Feel a big shift this year. Never seen so many people giving up the game. The whole concept from top to bottom is broken. Sony must get serious fifa points commission, because if this was Projekt RED it would have been pulled from the store
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    RogLeBell wrote: »

It’s simple mate. The SBC had incorrect odds for everyone who completed it when mid icons were in the pack. Now the people who pulled mid cards were then compensated by getting the tradable base card. There was at one point 7 pages of base Pele.

To put that into context there were just FOUR in total mid Pele cards on the market. So a huge injection of coins into the game and some people lost 750k in 10 mins on Pele. How is that fair?

Anyone who did that SBC should have been given a new pack with the correct odds.

We now have issues with elite rewards dishing out good cards over reds. When is someone going to address the non stop constant issues and mistakes in this game? It’s an absolute shambles right now.

I mean it's simple, why would ea overcompensate something if they don't gain anything back?

I'm not saying i agree with this tactic, it's just being really greedy... But we all know how ea works at this point

They made a mistake and "fixed" it, they don't need to compensate anyone else in their eyes